Nine

LIFE IS PUZZLES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today marks the day of Seulgi official farewell party that the school prepare for him. Sorrow and mellow vibe filled the whole school because their favorite teacher will officially ended his career as a teacher but pursue much higher level of teaching for the undergraduate students in university as a lecturer.

For the past years Seulgi already achieved so many things in life more than his fellow mates and willing to achieve more. His ambition to strive for more just keeps pushing him to do his best. While Joohyun? She is devastated and still trying to find some courage to confess. Seulgi is still clueless. She is afraid of the consequences before but not so much now for Seulgi is no longer her teacher.

She scan the whole place almost every students crying including herself that refused to accept the reality that they need to face. She still can't believe everything happen faster than her brain can accept it. Her relationship with Seulgi is getting better but she knows Seulgi didn't see her more as like a sibling from another mother.

After years of contemplating she finally sets her mind to just go all in. She is scared for sure but she can no longer bear the feelings that embraced her whole heart and it just keep getting stronger. She also realized that love blinded her entire judgement for her soon to be former teacher aka childhood bestfriend that she always claimed to be.

She gather her courage and excuse herself too when she saw Seulgi excuse himself to the toilet. She followed him and wait for him to finished his business. After minutes felt like hours for her that consume with nervous, she saw him exiting the toilet and was shocked to see her.

 

"Oh my God! You scares me..what are you doing here?"

"I wait for you.."

"You wait for me? Why?" Confused is evident on his face.

"Err..I have something t~to t~tell you b~but not here.."

"Really? It must be important then..okay meet me at the rooftop and I will be there in minutes. Here's the key to the rooftop. Wait for me there." He looks at her concerned and handling the key to her before leaving her there alone to finish whatever the thing that need to be done.

"Okay.." She just standing look at his retreating figure until he is not in sights anymore and proceeds to the rooftop.

 

_____________

 

 

She take a deep breath to control her emotion and try to be positive of the outcome. If she success to deliver her feelings and the feeling is mutual, she probably gain a lover. First lover ever but if it's not she might lose the friendship that they have for years. Before the negative thoughts intrude her mind she push it away and try to think the possibility that Seulgi will never hurt her feelings.

She just knew that. To distract herself from any negative vibes, she just admire the scenery of the greenery that is surrounding their school area with beautiful landscape. After felt like forever, Seulgi rushing to the rooftop and saw Joohyun backfacing him while admiring the scenery. He silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter