TWO

LIFE IS PUZZLES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day, 7 years old adorable Joohyun as usual waiting for her mom after the school is over. She looks at the guy on his usual position and suddenly, unexpectedly looking at her direction while smiling. Joohyun's flabbergasted face by the unexpected view eventually reply Mrs. Kang's son's smile.

Her chest thumping louder than she expected when the guy suddenly walk to her direction to greet her. She's frozen, gap and her eyes widened.

 

"Hey, hi kiddo? How are you?"

"F-Fine.."   'Thank goodness I can say that..' She thought.

"This is my second time seeing you here after yesterday. Waiting for your mom again?"

"Y-yes.." She's still stuttering and shy to look at his eyes.

"Hehehe..you're so adorable kiddo. Any guy catch your attention in your class yet?"

"N-no! Study come first!" She said unexpectedly loud to denied.

"Woah..haha..okay, okay..you're a good little girl who knows her priority."

"Yes.."

"Your mom must be so proud of you. You look so calm for someone around your age. What's your name?" Joohyun's blushing heavily.

"Bae Joohyun. My english name is Irene Bae."

"Wow? Interesting..hmm. You're 7 years old right?"

"Yes..M-may I know y-your name?"

"Oh! Yeah..hahaha! My bad..I'm Kang Seulgi. High school student, 17 years old. I'm 10 years older than you and Madam Kang Sora is my mom by the way.."

"H-Hello Kang Seulgi oppa.." She said shyly and bowing 90 degrees.

"Wuu..you're so polite. I like you already. We can be friends right?"

"Fr-friends?" 

"Yes..do you want to??"

"O-Of course..hehe.." She start to chill a little bit.

"Nice..every weekdays I'm going to keep you acompany so you will not be sitting here alone. Is that ok?"

"Yes! Yes!" Joohyun said nodding a little bit enthusiastic make him burst into laughter from her cuteness. He then ruffles her hairs.

"You're cute. Starting from now let's be close. So I'm going to call you Hyun and you call me Seul oppa. Is that okay for you?"

"Yes, Seul oppa..hehehe.."

 

They keep chatting for another 10 minutes when Seulgi saw his mom from far away.

 

"Oh? That's my mom..I gotta go. Nice to see you Hyun..see you again kiddo..bye." He said and walking to his mom's direction.

Joohyun start to feel a little bit sad and empty when he went to his car but she anticipated what's more to come for tomorrow.

 

_____________

 

-7 years later-

 

Bae Irene growing up to be  the most popular, cheerful, charismatic, amazingly beautiful and the most intelligent student on her school. She's 14 years old now. With this criteria of course there are lots of boys adore her and even propose to be her boyfriend but she reject it. She still friends with her childhood bestfriend, Park Sooyoung and Kim Hyerim.

Joohyun's a snobbish queen in attitude. Nah, just kidding. It is so unlikely Joohyun. She still the same old sweet little girl who prioritize her study and ambition. This is also because she actually still have a huge longti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter