Eight

LIFE IS PUZZLES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Even after three years, trying really hard to recover back what she has with Kang Seulgi, Bae Joohyun didn't even successfully make him to remember her naturally. But she was able to befriend him. It just really irks her and she knows she need to stop her ego and just tell him everything.

During lunch hour, while other students busy grab some food to eat, she just dialled Seulgi's number. After few rings, he picked up the call panting.

"Yes my lovely student Joohyun..what can I do for you?" Joohyun just rolls her eyes since she knows that Seulgi must be doing some lewd stuff again. This time she knows that must be not Krystal. Why?

Because she was innocently pregnant with Seulgi's baby but unknowingly miscarriage it due to being active and overly stress. What makes it worst, Krystal and even Seulgi didn't know that Krystal was pregnant during that time. That happened just 2 years ago.

That definitely makes Joohyun's furious and almost despise him but what can she do when she saw him crying painfully by knowing the truths. She wants to hate him but her love just keep getting stronger. From that moment too they, Seulgi and Krystal ended things for real and for good. They both still trying to recover from the trauma.

That all happened in the span of three years they getting close again. Almost all Seulgi's secret is like in the back of her hand. Seulgi definitely living as the definition of clueless human being ever. Back to her current self and she knows from that panting alone, he's back to his old habit.

"Are you having right now?" She just said it directly and she can hear he gasps caught red-handed.

"H-How do you know?" He asked her stuttering.

"Is this how you cope up with your past trauma? Back to your old habit?"

"...."

"I am disappointed with you..big time.."

"N-no I.." She just hang up the call to let him know she was unhappy again. What if he make other girls pregnant again! Tch! Bastard! 

Her phone is lit up and ringing again but she just ignore it. After her for ringing for minutes, she decided to turn off her phone. She then sat back down to her friends and tried to talk like nothing is happened but Yeri knew there is something wrong with Joohyun. She silently catch her attention, once Joohyun saw Yeri's knowing expression she can't help to exhale her sigh loudly. 

"What's wrong with you now?"

"Nothing.."

"Nah girl..I know there is something wrong with you, tell me!"

"Yes I have a problem it's much better if I keep it to myself for now..I'm not ready to tell you.."

"Okay if you say so but..please..if you need help just tell me and I meant it." Yeri held her hand tightly.

"Thanks Yeri.." She smile and look at Yeri feeling grateful.

"You are most welcome but come on..what is friend for, right?" Yeri shifting their conversation to something funny that definitely change their gloomy atmosphere to happiness.

 

 

________________

 

 

~The next month~

 

Jackson ran to their class while panting like he just ran from marathon. He got the class attention when he called for their attention.

 

"Guys..I've got some big news.."

"Why? Wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter