FOUR

LIFE IS PUZZLES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~Ring!!!~

 

The bell ringing indicating the school's coming to an end. But that definitely not stopping Irene's from her activity yet. What kind of activity? Stalking. Stalking Mr. Kang aka her childhood friend Kang Seulgi. She still sceptical on how can he forget her when in fact they used to be really close. If it's her who forget him it's understandable but him? Bollocks! That's why she rent a taxi and asked the taxi to wait for her.

Since she's getting older, she refused to be drive  to school and pick to home like she used to by her parents and want to be more independent. She start to use public transportation with her friend but she convinced them that she got to do something at school before going back home. After many explaining, she successfully able to be alone and do as her plan.

Curiosity got the best of her and she need to figure this out. She silently walk on the way to the teachers room and immediately hide herself when she saw Mr. Kang Seulgi walking at her direction while focused on reading something on his phone. When he walked pass her, she wait for another seconds and follow him silently almost tip toeing.

She immediately walk to the park car and scan Mr. Kang Seulgi who open his Black BMW 3-Series Wagon and start his engine. She scan her surrounding carefully before immediately get in her rent taxi. 

 

"Miss? Where should we go now?"

"Follow that black BMW car. Make sure don't lost sight of that car. Focus. Got it?" 

"Yes, ma'am..believe me. I've been doing this since forever because they are so many stalker following around celebrity using my service. I'm an expert. You are not going to be disappointed."

"Good..now, move fast."

 

They keep following him when he suddenly stop on a flower shop. He then purchased roses and she can see it from the distant on how big & beautiful his smile is.

 

"Wow..he's romantic. He sure does have a gurlfriend. Your teacher miss? But..I'm curious why we keep following him around?"

"Yes and no.."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

Yes, he's my science teacher but no, don't make assumption until we figure it out. He can also give that flower to her mom though.."

"Err..you're right. But..do you have a crush on him or what?" He asked bluntly but immediately regret it when he catch her glimpse on his back mirror because Joohyun throwing daggers by her sharp stare indicating she's furious and he pitch the wrong question to ask her.

"Can you please just mind your own business and just do your job? Stop asking me question you dimwit!"

"A-aa...yea-h..I'm sorry miss." He soon stumbled and focus on his mission by following diligently the said car.

 

Few minutes later, they stopped once again and he seems probably stay for a long time at the cafe when he parked his car.

 

"You..just wait here. I'll be back soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter