ONE

LIFE IS PUZZLES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today is first day of elementary school life for 7 years old Bae's lovely, cute smol bean, Irene Bae Joohyun. She's very popular in her neighbourhood as someone who's very kind, smart, down-to-earth, respectful, lovely, fillial and obidient type of kid. Every parents wish to have an amazing kids like Bae's kids. Bae family have two lovely daughters. They are from middle class family but very respected by people. Since this is the very first day of school, Mrs. Bae is responsible to drive Joohyun like how she used to drove her other older child, Bae Jisoo who's now further her studies in secondary boarding school. 

 

"Joohyun? Do you feel excited to go to school?"

"Yes, mom?"

"What do you anticipate the most going to school?"

"Ermm..I don't know? Meeting new friends and getting to know them perhaps."

"Great! That's awesome! Do you feel nervous?"

"I am mom..but don't worry, I can do this..I will try my very best to do well.."

"Wuu..that's my girl..ok, if that so, I will believe you in you. We'll be there soon. Please making your last check for your stuff once again, ok?"

"Alright mom.."

"Good girl.."

 

After 15 minutes, they are now safely arrive to Hanlim Elementary School.

 

"Ok, we have arrived. Are you ready?"

"Yes, mom.."

"Ok, let's go. We're going to be late if we're wasted more time." Mrs. Bae then unbuckle their seatbelt and get out from the car soon follow by Joohyun to the Orientation Hall in the school for checking the attendance.

 

"Hello, I'm Mrs. Kang Sora. 1 Elite classroom teacher. Welcome to both of you.

"Thank you Mrs. Kang. Please take a good care of my child.

"Ok, Mrs. Bae and Miss little Bae. Hehee..no problem. I definitely will..we will having a great time."

"I believe in you.." Mrs. Bae said while shaking her hand.

"I gotta go..Joohyun? Behave like usual ok? Mom love you so much..I will pick you up after the school ends ok? Wait for me inside of the school. It is much more safe there. I will find you."

"Yes, of course mom..bye..careful.." Joohyun said while waving her hands.

"Alright dear..bye.." Mrs. Bae then walk away from there.

 

________

 

 

Like any other ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter