THREE

LIFE IS PUZZLES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

-TEACHER'S ROOM-

 

 

"Hello Mrs. Go. Why do you ask me to come to meet you here? Is there any problem?"

"Oh, hi Wendy. I wish I have but nope..I want you to help me with something, can you?"

"Sure! Of course Mrs. Go..what is it about?"

"Do see someone occupy far right at the corner of that table backfacing us?" She asked while pointing her finger to her right.

"Yes, Ma'am.."

"Ok, great. He's your new Science teacher. He will be introduce as a teacher next week during our school's weekly assembly. Your task is simple, just greet him and guide him to your class direction after this. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am.."

"Great! Thank you and off you go.."

 

Wendy then bowing and straightly go to the new teacher's table to bring her to their class. Wendy is their beloved class monitor. She's reliable and full of responsibility.

 

"Hello.." Wendy bow to him.

"Hello..yes? Can I help you?" When he start to look at her face, she's frozen with his hotness and immediately blushing. She then shrugged and calm herself down to remind herself to stay true to her task.

"Excuse me sir..I am Son Wendy who is tasked to bring you to our class since this is your first time going to our class."

"Oh yes! I need it! This school is so big. Gosh..thank you.." He said while showing his infectious attractive eyesmile.

"No problem sir.."

"Alright, it's about time right? Let's go.."

He started to pack his teaching stuff and ready to go.

"Oh ya, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kang Seulgi so just call me Mr. Kang for formality. No need to call me sir. If this is England, people will mistaken that I received some kind of award from the queen of England. Hahaha! But..it's common for worldwide's terms of formality so it's ok but I feel awkward. Just call me Mr. Kang, alright?"

"Yes, Mr. Kang.."

"That's more like it..ok, let's go for real now.."

 

___________

 

 

-CLASSROOM-

 

When both of them step up on the class, everyone immediately starstrucked by Kang Seulgi handsome and charismatic appearance.

 

"Everyone's up! Good morning Mr. Kang!" Wendy lead her classmate and was followed by them with the formal greeting.

"Hello, good morning. Thank you, everyone please have a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter