Getting ready

I can't love you...

 

 Chapter 2

The next morning.

-Hye Young’s P.O.V-

" Hee-ah stop, i'm in underwear waiting"-I angrily said, she was chosing my clothes that i would use.-" I'm going to college not a parade"

"I know but still you have to go pretty"-Hee said giving to me a couple of jeans and a t-shirt.

"You took so long for this"-I said as i dress.-" And i'm going to college to kill a guy, not to find a boyfriend"

" Oh yeah talking about that"-She came close-"You can't fall in love, you are on a mission, and if dad sorry the boss find you with a guy he's gonna send you to Thailand again."

" Yes, i know"-I said making a grin-" But me falling in love? Come on. I don't like that stupid things"

"You never know"-Hee young said and i made a grin.

" I know i'm not gonna love anybody"-I said getting out of my room, she followed me

"So want a ride? or gonna take your car?"- Hee asked me.

" I'm gonna drive"- I said.

" Agasshi Hye young"- Gongchan called me.

" Nae?"- I said turning around to see him.

" The boss is calling you, he wants to talk with you"-He said and i nodded.

" See you later Hee"- i waved and walked to the boss's office.

 

At the my dad”boss” ’s office

 

"I'm here boss"-I said bowed.-" What do you need?"

" Hye young today your mission starts"- Hyedo, my father, said.-" You are not gonna use your real name, your new name is Park Suhyo, you are 19 years old  and your new house is at Dongjakgu, Baro is gonna take you there after school."- He said and i nodded, he came close and touch my shoulders.-" Hye young you can't show your real identity, you can't fail!"- he squeezed my shoulders.

" Yes boss i wont fail"- i firmly said.

" You can go"-He said and i turned around-" Wait, take your new documents". I took them and got out.

"Agasshi are you going now?"-Jinyoung said.

" Jinyoung don't call me agasshi we are friends since forever"-I told him, Me and B1A4 live together in Thailand, they trained with me.

" Ok Hye"-He smiled.-" Baro is gonna pick you after school"

" I'm going now"-I said, i got to my car and started to drive.-" Well now i'm Park Suhyo so goodbye Hye young"

-ENDS HYE YOUNG’S P.O.V-

 

-BYUN HUN'S P.O.V-

" Yahhh!! Wake up!"- Ricky said to me.-" Hyun!! you're gonna be late"- He shook me.

" Geumanhe"-I whisper and he shook me again.-" I'm your hyun, I can't be treaty like this"

" Hyun The leader is calling you"-Ricky said * %&/$/& i wanna sleep*

" Ok ok"- i said standing up.

 

At my mom's office

 

" What's up mom?"- I said scratching my head.-" Why you call me?"- i yawned.

"Byun Hun you have to go college remember? today starts your mission"-She angrily said.

" Oh yeah, i forgot"-I said.

" Well take a shower and go college"- She said, i nodded and started walk.-"Wait, you forget something"

I turned around to see her and she was showing my documents-" Let me see"-I said and i took them-" Han Jobyun? That name mom"-i kept reading-" I'm 20 well i have the same age, and i live in Yeongdeungpo-gu, that's far"- I stopped reading.-" That's all? Can i go now?"

" Yes son"-She said to me-" Please be carefull, she's gonna try to kill you and we don't know if she has good skills."

"Mom...She's a girl and i have a hunch that she's a fool"-I laughed.

" Don't fail, this is for your father, this is for this family"- She said referring to the Lee mafia.-"do not bring dishonor to this family, got it?"- She stared at me.

" Got it Mrs. Lee "- I left my mom's office.

 

At my room again

 

" Hyun-nim Are you ready?"- Changjo said knocking my door.

" Ye"-I put my white t-shirt and black jeans and opened the door.

" Hyun-nim don't forget your documents"-Changjo said and i smiled.

"I have them right here"- i pointed my backpack.

" Your cellphone?"-He asked * This boy...*

" Here"-I said walking.

"Your notebooks?"-He asked, * Is he my mom?*

" Here"-I kept walking.

" The keys to your motorcycle?"* i knew i was missing something*

I turned to see him-" Here they are Hyun-nim"-He gave the keys and i ruffled his hair-"What would i do without you?"- he smiled.

" Have a nice day Hyun-nim"-He bowed and walked away.

 I walked to the garage and ride my motorcycle. * It's a beautiful day to find a girl...I hope she is cute...well  is the least importand, i'm will kill her anyway*

-ENDS BYUN HUN'S P.O.V-

 

- HYE YOUNG P.O.V-

I was parking in the college's car park  when i received a message.

 

From Jinyoung oppa:

Hye Have a nice day :) luck

 

* This guy is so nice*I finished parking the car and i get off. I started to walk until i saw a big gates with lyrics in the top.-" Chungang University..."- i read aloud.

-ENDS HYE YOUNG'S P.O.V-

 

-BYUN HUN P.O.V-

I saw a big gates * That should be the college* i parked my motrocycle and walked to the gates. I felt that some girls were looking at me, i took off my helmet and gave them a look, they smiled at me * I wish i can have time to have a girlfriend*

" Chungang University...great name"- I said entering to the college.

-ENDS BYUN HUN P.O.V-


I knowwwwwwwwwwwwww these chapters are boring but i'll try to get them more interesting (: and please comment don't be silent reader 'cause i hate them uu' soooooooooooooooo please please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.