I don't wanna have friends!

I can't love you...

 

Wednesday.

-Hye young’s P.O.V-

The college life was so boring, well it was for me because i only spent my days trying to find that boy, Byun hun. * Eish...* I ruffled my hair * How i'm gonna find that damn guy* I sighed and kicked a stone, that was a bad decision.-" Ouch! eish...dammit"- I sat and took off my shoe to rubbed my foot." Ouffff"- I heard that someone talk but i kept rubbing my foot.-" It smells like , put your shoe girl!"- I raised a brow and turned around to see who was talking to me. *This guy again...*

" Bwha?! Yah!"- I shouted and he chuckled,  * ygbdfhbdsf i'll kill you*

"Easy easy bunny"- He said and i raised a brow again.

"Bunny...?"- I was about to punch him in the face but i took a deep breath.-" Get out Ji...i don't remember your name but still get out"- He smirked and sat next to me.

" Jiyong babe"- I rolled my eyes*...patience please...*-" Why you don't remember the name of you future boyfriend?"- *...I tried...* I stoop up and i was about to kick him in the face but someone hugged me by the waist. *ah?*

"Is this guy pissing you off?"- I familiar voice said, i turned to see who was it, it was Jobyun.

"Who's this?"- Jiyong said and glared Jobyun. * Why everybody in this college is so weird?* I slapped Jobyun's hands , he chuckled and stood next to me.

" No one of your business"- I said and turned around, i was about to walk but this guy, jiyong, grabbed my hand.

"Don't touch her"- Jobyun said and Jiyong laughed.

"Who are you to tell me what can or can't do?"- Jiyong was kinda angry, i think.

"I'm Han Jobyun"- Jobyung said, i chuckled * weird boys*-" And you can't touch her"

He smirked, he was about to punch Jobyun, but Jobyun grabbed his fist and punched Jiyong in the face, his nose was bleeding. I didn't take care about that, *What should i do now?...mmm...i'll buy an ice cream* I started walking.

" Hey"- Someone said, i kept walking-" YAH!! SUHYO!!"- Jobyun shouted, he ran towards me and started walking by my side.

"What...?"- I was confuse, why was he there?.-" What do you want?"

"I saved you!"- he exclaimed.

"Of what or who?"- I said and he glared me.-" ...What?"

"Of Jiyong!"- He said and i smirked.

"Oh...you didn't save me because i wasn't in danger or something"-I said with a serious face.

He scratched his head-" Eish...he tried to punch me because of you"- He told me  and i stopped, i stared at him.

"Look I don't want friends"- I told him-" I didn't come here to make friends or something else so please don't try anything with me"- He raised a brow.

"Try something? haha you really think that you are that pretty?"- *What?*-" I didn't want to 'try' something i just wanted to be friendly"- He said and i looked down * this is embarrassing...*-" But like you don't want friends, i wont talk to you again ok?"- I nodded, he smiled and walked away.

 -Ends Hye young P.O.V-

-Byun Hun P.O.V-

I walked away from that weird girl.* Try something?...i don't have time for that, i just want be friends with the people from here, maybe they know Hye young, i need to find that girl i'm already bored of this* I walked to the cafeteria, i was hungry so i went there to eat something.

" We only have Noodles"- The ahjumma said to me. I sighed.

"Ok give me a bowl please"- I said and she gave me the noodles.

I sat in a empty table, yes i was so 'social', i only talked with Suhyo because i thought she was interesting but she resulted being a weirdo. * i think she's a nerd like the ones who doesn't like have friends or a life...but i really thought that she was interesting and maybe she could help me with my mission* It wasn't like i was going to tell her about my real identity or my mission, actually i was planing to tell her that i need to find Hye young because she was my childhood friend and i was in love with her and bla bla bla so many things, what can i say i'm good at lying.

"mgrr mgrr"- Someone cleared his or .-" Can i seat here?"- A girly voice said, i stared at her.-" Can i?"- I was almost finishing my noodles so what the hell.

"Sure"- I said and kept eating. The girl sat in front of me and started eating noodles too.

"I'm Jeon Byeol"- The girls introduced herself and bowed.

"Han Jobyun"- I said with my mouth full of noodles, she chuckled.-"What?"

"You have a piece of noodles in your cheek"- She pointed my cheek.

I touched my cheek and she was right, i was with a peace of noodles in my cheek, i wiped it out.-" Thanks"- I said and started eating again, like i said before i didn't went there to have friends.

"So...What are you studying?"- Byeol asked me.

"Oh..."- *what am i studying? i didn't even went to classes these days...oh now i remember*-" Administration, i'm studying administration"- I said and she made a O with .

"Jjinja?"- She said and i nodded-" I'm studying business too but i didn't see you at classes"- *damn...* I smiled.*...*

"It's because i didn't go to classes this week"- I said the truth.

"Oh...wae?"-She asked me *...*

"Because..."- *think Byun hun think!*-" Because I didn't know where are the classrooms...i only know where Economy's classroom is"- * Idiot...*

"Well i can take you to the classroom"- Byeol happily said and i grinned * But i don't wanna go to classes...*-" We have to go now, we have classes of Math 1"- She stoop up and i was staring at her but still eating my noodles, by the way they were the best noodles i ever ate.

"Bye"- I said and she raised a brow, grabbed my wrist and pulled me.-" What are you doing?"

"We are going to classes"-Byeol said and she pulled me to the classroom.

"Eish...Ok i'm here bye!"- I was kinda pissed off, that girl just dragged me to the classroom and she didn't even ask me if i wanted.

"Bye?"- She said to me and i raised a brow.-" Don't be silly and seat here, next to me"

"But..."- Before i could say something she made me take a seat.

"Now, this is Math 1, the teacher is kinda weird but it's funny"- Byeol told me and i pretended that i was listening her. She kept with the bla bla bla thing until the teacher came into the classroom, The teacher was about to close the door but someone arrived,it was Suhyo.

"I'm so sorry"- She bowed, she was with sweat in her forehead * Where she was? She was running...*

"eish...come in"- The teacher said and she bowed again. There weren't empty seats, only one next to me because the desk was for three people. She was looking for a seat and she realized that the only empty seat was next to me, she sighed. * Mh? Is not like i'm gonna talk to her or something? pfff this girl think that i like her or something...weirdo* She walked towards me and Byeol, she sat next to me and she didn't even look at me * Nerd! * After like 45 minutes the teacher went to the get some papers or something.

"Hi, I'm Jeon Byeol"- Byeol bowed and smiled at Suhyo.

Suhyo turned her head to see Byeol and smiled, well it wasn't a smile it was more like a why-are-you-talking-to-me, it was a grin.- "Hey"- She stared at me and i rolled my eyes. Then i realized that i was acting like those girls who are jelly or something, i laughed of myself.

"What's funny Oppa?"- Byeol said to me.*Oppa?*

"Nothing nothing"- I said.

"Oppa you should introduce yourself to..."- Byeol stopped and stared at Suhyo-" Sorry, what's your name?"

Suhyo again turned her head to see her but this time she wasn't making grins or something, she was with expressionless.-"Mhh?"- Suhyo stared at us-"Oh I'm Park Suhyo"- She started texting again.

"Oh Ok"- Byeol said and again looked at me-" You should introduce yourself to Suhyo unnie"- Suhyo raised a brow when she heard the word 'unnie'.

"We already me..."- Suhyo tried to talked but i interrupted her * muahahaha *

"I don't wanna have friends, i'm fine with you Byeol"- I said and Byeol blushed * Why is she blushing?...normal people...There's normal people in this college? *

" I don't wanna have friends either"- Suhyo said and i smirked.

"Oh...guys you are so socials..."- Byeol said, Suhyo and i almost glared her, she gulped.

The teacher came back to the classroom and started with his class, it wasn’t boring but it wasn’t fun either, so I guess it was a normal class after 1h 15min the class ended. We stood up and we were about to leave but a cute little woman entered to the classroom.

“Hi guys”- She said to the whole class.-“This is only gonna take 2 minutes”

I sighed and took a seat again.-“ Well you know that this university has rooms for the students, the last years the 1st year students didn’t have their own room but this years you have rooms guys, so today you have to go to the secretary and talk with the girl who’s always there, she will tell you the number of your room. You need to bring all your things because you are gonna live here”- The lil woman smiled and bowed.

-Ends Byun Hun P.O.V-



 

Thanks for subscribing and please comment and subscribe moreeeeeeeeee x.x ok? haha i'll try to update soon.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL