Spies.

I can't love you...

 

-Hye young’s P.O.V-

After some minutes, actually like 20 minutes in a moment I thought he was trying to kidnaping me but it was going to be a fail because I am good at fighting so he would be end like of dog, we arrived to a tiny restaurant actually there were just 3 tables and an ahjumma smiling.-“ Welcome”- She kindly  said to us and I bowed.-“ Take a seat please”- She told us and  Bohyun pushed me a little to take a seat.

“Ahjumma please give us a huge bowl with bulgogi”- He said and the ahjumma nodded.

“Something else?”- She asked us and I nodded.

“Bottle of Soju”- I said and Jobyeon stared at me.

“You are more interesting than I thought”- He said and I giggled a little.

“Well you don’t know me at all so don’t  judge me”- I said and he chuckled.

The ahjumma nodded and walked to the kitchen as we stayed there just in an awkward silence.

“ So…”- I said playing with the chopsticks.-“ Tell me about you”- that was the first thing that came into my mind, he stared at me and then stared at the table.

“Well I am Han JoByeon , I am 20”- He said and I stared at him.

“I knew that”- I said and he giggled.

“Well I don’t know what should I say”- He said and I shrugged.-“ What about 21 questions?”

“21 questions?”- I asked and he sighed.

“You are really a nerd-antisocial girl”- He said moving his head as I glared him.-“ kidding! Ok look we just have to ask questions and answer them just to know more about each other”

He said and I nodded.-“ Ok you start”

He smiled-“ An easy one, How old are you?”

I smiled a little but then my face turned expressionless as always.-“ I am 20”

He nodded and clapped a little.-“ Now it’s your turn”

“Mmm…What’s your favorite color?”- I asked and he stared at me.

“I’ll think you are stalking me”- He chuckled.-“ I guess blue, Yours?”

“ I like white”- I said and he nodded.-“ yah! It’s your turn”

“Ok ok mm…Which is your favorite group or band?”- He asked me and I stared at him.

“I…I really don’t listen music”- He stared at me.

“Aigo…ok your turn”- he said .

“Why you never enter to classes?”- I asked him and he smirked.

“A good one, well I really don’t like study that’s why”- He said and I nodded.-“Why you never try to be social?”

“ Because I want be focus in my studies”- I lied, it was a stupid reason but nothing else came to my mouth.-“ Why you keep trying to be my friend?”

He shrugged-“ I think you are kinda cool”

I giggled * If you knew…haha* I thought.-“ You should giggle more because you look kinda dead”- I glared him and he chuckled. The ahjumma came with the meat and he smiled.

I grabbed my chopsticks and grab a piece of meat to put it in the fry pan as he did the same.

-Ends Hyeyoung's P.O.V-

 

-Ghun’s P.O.V-

“Hyung this mission is the best one for us right?”- Sulhu asked me and I nodded.-“ But who is gonna be one going to the university as a spy?”- I shrugged.

“I want to go…”- Hyewon said and smiled.

“I really don’t care”- I said and they stared at me.

“Why hyung?”- Taefung asked me.

“Well we are gonna still work in this case even if we don’t act as spies”-I said .

“Yes but feel the emotion of being an spy and all that”-Sulhu said and I giggled.

“We are already spies”- I slapped his head and then hugged him. “ haha babo”

Our superior entered to the office and we quickly formed a line.-“ Hi guys as you know we have a special mission for you and we need to be pretty serious, this is not a game, we have to catch the kids of the Mafia Lee and the Mafia Choi if we catch them then we can have an opportunity to end with those mafias. Our spies in both mafias told us that they are attending an university and their mission is kill each other, we can’t let this happen we have to catch them alive. We chose Ghun and Zin to be the spiesm Ghun will look for Choi Hyeyoung obviously she doesn’t use that name so you have to investigate and Zin will look for Lee Byunhun you have to investigate too. So both of you will attend that college and pretend being a normal student”- He said to us.

“Yes sir, we’ll do our best”- Zin and I said as he nodded.

“Good luck guys, those kids are dangerous they are going to be the heads of those mafias, they wont be easy to catch so be careful”- He said and walked away as we bowed.

Taefung stared at me and then smirked-“ But hyung you don’t look like someone in his 20’s”

“YAH!!”-I shouted and they giggled.

-Ends Ghun’s P.O.V-