Meeting.

I can't love you...

-Hye Young’s P.O.V-

" Annyeonghaseyo, Park Suhyo inmida"- i bowed to the recepcionist-"I'm new here so could you tell me where my faculty is?"- I asked and the recepcionist nodded.

" Of course, Take, this a map of the college i hope you don't miss"- She said smiling and i just nodded.

" Kamsahabnida"- I bowed and i bumpped a boy.-" Joesonghabnida"- I bowed and he bowed too.

 I started walk * This College is so big, where the hell is my faculty? Ashh chinchahaeyo...Oh there it is* i saw a cartel 교직원관리.(Faculty of administration) * Must be here* I entered to the building and saw alo of people walking to their classroom, my first class was statistics so i entered to the classroom, the teacher wasn't there, just were there a few people i just looked at them and sat in a desk, Then the teacher arrived and the others students also, a guy sat next to me, i don't even looked at him. The class started * This is so fu**ng boring, how i'm gonna find that guy if i'm in classes* Someone interrupted my thoughts.

" Take"- The guy next to me whispered and i took the paper.

Hi, I'm Bom Jiyong.How are you?

I replied:

Em...Hi?...Fine.

He replied:

You don't talk to much do you? What's your name?

I replied:

We are in class...I'm Park Suhyo.

He replied:

This class is so ing boring for that reason i talked to you. Nice to meet you Suhyo.

I replied:

Ah...Ok.

He replied:

How old are you?

I replied:

Why you wanna know about me?

He replied:

I think you are pretty for that reason i wanna know you.

I gave him a what-the- look and he smiled.

I replied:

Sorry, i don't wanna have a boyfriend.

he replied:

I can try :)

I didn't reply, i just made a grin and creased the paper. he stared at me all the ing class i was on point of give him a punch but...-" Guys the class end so you can go"- The teacher said,*Thanks god thanks* I stoop up and Bom Ji...i don't his name grabbed my wrist and i glared him.

" Get off me"- I said pulling my arm.

" Arrww You are like a furious kitty"-He said to me and i glared him and walked away * What a stupid boy, gosh*

I decided to skip the next class. I started walk to the college's garden, i lay on the grass and closed my eyes * How i'm gonna find that guy? There's to many students in this college...*

" I thought this place was lonely"- A heard a manly voice.-" I guess i was wrong"- I opened my eyes and saw a blond guy standing by mi side.

" Who are you?"- I said and he didn't say anything-" Well i'm trying to sleep so you can go"- i said and the guy smiled.

"I'm gonna sleep too"- He said laying down next to me.-" Please be quiet, i don't like noisy girls"

" I had not planned talk to you"- I said closing my eyes.-" So don't worry"

Both were lying on the grass, he didn't talk to me and i didn't talk to him. It was so peaceful until the ing bell rang, i stoop up and i saw the guy was still sleeping, i kicked him-" It's lunch time, wake up"- I said he slowly opened his eyes and stared at me.

" What? you want me to eat with you?"- he said and i smiled.

" That's your dream but i'm not gonna make it come true"- I said smirking and started walk.

-Ends Hye Young’s P.O.V-

 

-Byun Hun’s P.O.V-

The girl waked away * That girl is funny* i was smiling, i stoop up and walked to the cafeteria. There was a lot of people they were talking, laughing and some were doing weird things, i just ignored everyone and bought food and sat in a empty table. I was eating so peaceful thinking about how find a Choi Hye Young and kill her, i was already tired of school even if i skip the classes. The bell rang and i decided to attend class, i walked to Economy class and i sat in a empty desk * I hope no one sat next to me*. A old man entered to the classroom * I guess he's the teacher* My head was laying in the desk until i felt that someone sat next to me * Great...* I raised my head to who was.

" You? You miss me that much?"- I said smirking. It was the girl i before met, she just glared me.

" Yes, i miss you alot"-She said sarcastically.-" So you are my classmate, i'm so unlucky"

I smiled listening that words.-"Believe me i'm not happy either"- I said to her-" But since we are classmates, I'm Han Jobyun"- I smiled and i stretch my hand to shake her hand.

" I'm Park Suhyo"- She said and looked my hand-" I'm not gonna touch you"- i made a grin. The class was so boring, i was about to stand up when the teacher said that the class end but

" Almost forgot, Guys you have to make a work of the economy of South Korea, it's in groups of two so you are gonna do it with the person next to you, the work it's for friday so you have two days"- the teacher said and i made a grin.*So...i'm with...*

" Great i'm with you"-Park Suhyo said to me and i nodded.-" So give me your number to call you to do the work"

" Great excuse for get my number"-I said smirking and she glared me.-" Wow easy, give me your phone"- I said, she gave me her phone and i gave her my phone.

" Why you saved your number as Sarang?"- She asked me.

" For fun"- I said and started walk.

-Ends Byun Hun’s P.O.V-



 

Hiii I'm Jaeri-the writter. I know this chapters are boring but keep reading pleasee x.x and THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBINGGGGG <3 Comment alot please i loveeeeeee comments (: