Rooms.

I can't love you...

 

- L.joe’s P.O.V-

I stood up and Byeol grabbed my arm, I turned my head to face her and she smiled.-“ Let’s go to see the dorms together oppa?”- She asked my with her sweet voice and I smirked * all the girls falls for me…* I thought and stared at her again.-“ Let’s go with Suhyo unnie~”- Byeol stared at Suhyo and she almost laughed.

“No thanks…I don’t like stupid people”-Suhyo said and Byeol glared her.-“ Not you Byeol-shi~ other person”- She stared at me and then walked away.

“Eish this girl…why is she so bad?”- Byeol said but I started walking leaving her there talking alone. I kept walking towards the office to ask for my damn dorm, I actually didn’t like the idea because in my house I had my weapons but it was good too because I could find that ing girl faster, kill her and then go to my house…well actually I didn’t want to come back, my mom was a good person but the mafia business it wasn’t cool for me. * I just need to kill that girl and then I can’t be happy, I’ll do whatever I want~” I thought and smiled but my smile despaired when I saw the huge row, I sighed and waited for my turn. After like an hour finally it was my turn but I girl bumped me and took my turn.-“ YAH! “- I shouted and the girl turned, it was the ing Suhyo.

“Yes I wanna know my room”- Suhyo didn’t even look at me and she just talked with the secretary.

“Name”- The secretary said.

“Park Suhyo”- She said and smiled, * she has a nice smile…but she’s still a nerd and a weirdo* I thought.

“Mmm…we have a problem Park Suhyo-shi~ you have a room with a boy”- The secretary said and Suhyo nodded.

“Ok, just tell me the number of my room”- Suhyo said with her cold tone of voice and expressionless.

The secretary nodded.-“Your room is the…345B and your partner is Han Jobyun…”- The secretary smiled and I blinked.

“BWHA!?”- Suhyo and I shouted as we glared the secretary, the secretary gulped and almost shaking asked.

“You are Han Jobyun?...”- She asked me and I nodded.-“ Park Suhyo is your roommate”- She said and I glared her.

“I can’t sleep with he”- Suhyo said and I didn’t look at her.

“Mianhae…guys…don’t get mad…I’ll try to find you another room but you have to sleep there “- She bowed, I was a little sorry because the secretary was really scared, and well I was glaring her and suhyo’s glare was freaking scary . I sighed and walked away.

-Ends L.joe’s P.O.V-

-Hye young’s P.O.V-

“ Eish! Why I have to live with a guy!”- I throw my clothes to my suitcase and then tried to close it.-“ And this doesn’t works!”- I started kicking the suitcase and Jiyoung came in.

“You ok…?”- He said and I turned around to face him.

“Nae”- I said and tried to close it again.-“ This suitcase doesn’t works”

“Let me help you”- He said and came closer to me and helped me with the suitcase.

“Gomawo~”- I said and he looked down.

“You really have to go?”- He asked me and I nodded.- “I hate that university already”- He said and I giggled.

“ Oppa, you are so funny”- I ruffled his hair and he smiled again.-“ Well you are gonna help me with my suitcases or not!?”- I shouted and he frowned.

“Nae Ma’am!”- He bowed and carried my suitcase as I just giggled.

He put my sauitcases in my car and smiled.-“ Thanks Oppa”- I said and he nodded.

“It’s nothing Hye young-shi”- He said and I hugged him.

“I’m gonna miss my best friend”- I said and he nodded as I got in my car.-“ Now I have to live with that stupid guy”- I the car as he raised a brow.

“Boy?”- He asked and I nodded.-“ Yah! You can’t live with a guy!”

“Maybe I can use him for my mission! Byeeee!”- I said as I left him behind, he was frowning but he looked so cute like a little puppy. Wait. Hye Young don’t think like those stupid girls, focus in your mission!

-Later at night-

“Thanks god! He’s not coming as I see!”- I put some music to celebrate that I was having a room for my own! It was in the boy’s zone but still, I was happy now I could be free and have my weapons here. i don’t have to hide my things. That’s what I was celebrating. But my happiness ended soon.

“Boyfriend?”- A manly voice said, the voice of a stupid guy to be clear.-“ The rude girl actually likes cute songs”- I turned around to see Jobyun staring at me smirking.

“Agh…You are here”- I said and sighed in relief that my weapons were still in my suitcases.-“ And yes I like kpop”- I said as I put some cream in my legs.

“You are white, you should go to the beach”- He told me and I stared at my legs. Not that white…maybe just a little…eish this boy!

“If you don’t like then don’t stare at them!”- I angrily said and he giggled as he threw his bags to the bed.-“ Idiot…”

“ Let’s try to be friends”- He said and I stared at them.-“ And when we change rooms we cannot talk to each other again”

“Ah?”- I said and he stared at me.

“Deal?”- He said and stretched his hand to shake hands.

“ Deal”- We shook hands and he smiled.

“I am hungry”- He said and I raised a brow.

“So?”- I said as I stared at the tv, before I could do something he pulled my arm to stand up.-“ yah!”

“Do you like Bulgogi?”- He asked me and I nodded.

“Yes…why?”- I asked but he didn’t answer he just pulled my outside our room.-“Where are you taking me!?”- I pulled my arm and he grabbed it again.

“I’ll take you to the best place to eat bulgogi in Seoul”- He told me and I stared at him.

“Why…”- I said backing off a little.

“Because we are friends”- He said and smiled. What the is wrong with this guy?

“Wait, we just started being friends…I don’t like this kind of things, that’s why I don’t like to have friends”- I coldly said and he chuckled.

“Maybe you need to stop being so antisocial”- He said as he pulled me to his motorcycle. Antisocial? I am not antisocial…I just…I never had friends before…I don’t know what it feels like, only Jiyoung oppa…

“Eish ok but you’ll pay”- I said and followed him as he giggled.



 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATE :/ I'VE BEEN VERY VERY VERY BUSY, I'LL UPDATE MORE I'LL PROMISE.