Our missions

I can't love you...

Chapter 1

 

 

-HYE YOUNG P.O.V-

" I hope you're ready"-My dad said-" Your mission it's kill the Lee's son, a spy told us what college is he was going to attend this year, we don't know how he looks like"

" How i'm gonna know who's he?"-I asked.

" You have to find out"- He said- " When you find him, you have to kill him"

" Ok Dad"- I firmly said.

" You are in the Choi mafia now, you can't call me dad, now i'm your boss"- He said and made me a sign to go out. I turned around and opened the door " Oh...Hye youn you can't fail, this is for your mother"

" I wont"- I left his office. * I wont fail mom, this is for you, i'm gonna revenge your death*

" Hye-ah what did he tell you?"-Hee young asked me.-" Are you gonna stay here?"

"Yes sis, finally he thinks i'm ready"-I was happy not for the mission, i was happy because i could stay in Seoul.

" I'm really happy that you can live with me, sis"- She hugged me.-" You don't have to come back to China"

Yes, i used to live in China not because i wanted it, it' was because of my father. I was obligated to live in China there i was trained to kill; i learned martial arts, boxing, shooting, to many things. I was there since i was 8, i moved there a day after my mother funeral, My father didn't allow me to stay with my brothers, he sent them to other countries also to train for that reason the saw very little. I trained hard to return, but he always said that i wasn't ready until now, i'm 19 i've been trained for 11 years and now i'm ready, i'm not gonna loose my oportunity.

-ENDS HYE YOUNG P.O.V-

 

-BYUN HUN P.O.V-

" This year you're going to go to the college"-My mom said.-" the college you are going to attend is Chungang University"

" Ok umma"- i said.

" There you have to find her, she's gonna attend that college too because we told the "spy" of Choi tell them which college you will attend".

" Are you sure that he told them?"- I never trust someone.

" Yes, he's a betrayer"- She was smirking.-" You have to kill her, she going to try to kill you, you can't fail son. That stupid family has to died they kill your father, after that they started to hunt us, a lot of members of this mafia died because of them. You have to revenge them, you have to revenge your father"

" I'll do it mom"-* i'm not gonna disappoint you dad* I went out my mom's office and met my friends.

" So...What's your mission bro?"- Cap said.

" Kill a stupid girl, it's gonna be easy"- I laughed and we started to walk.

" So for that girl you have to go college? HAHA"- Cap laughed and i punched his arm.-" You are so unlucky"

" Yeah i know i have to study but whatever, the good thing it's that i will able to go out from this house"- I said, i was stuck in my house since i arrived from Thailand.

" Yeah, this hell. We were better in Thailand, we were there training but at least we could breathe fresh air"- Cap said making weird faces. I laughed of his grins.-" Bro, when your classes start?"

" You like the idea of seeing me studying well " studying" "- I said the last part with sarcasm.

" Yes i actually like it"- He was laughing.

" Stop!"- I shouted but he didn't care.

" You didn't tell me when they are gonna start"- Cap said, he was smirking * he's enjoying this too much*

" Tomorrow, my mission starts tomorrow"- I told him and he started to laugh again-" What so funny?"

" You studying"- He started to run and i run after him.

 -ENDS BYUN HUN P.O.V-

 

 AT EVENING

 

-HYE YOUNG P.O.V.-

 

* Tomorrow...Tomorrow starts my mission...i'm going to kill you Lee Byun Hun*

 

- ENDS HYE YOUNG P.O.V-

 

-BYUN HUN P.O.V-

 

* Tomorrow i'm gonna find that girl and kill her, i'm going to make it quick*

 

-ENDS BYUN HUN P.O.V-