The Burning

A Hero's Tale

Chapter 2: The Burning

 

I didn't want Nova to be burnt down.  I did all I can just to not make that happen, of course something always goes wrong!  I don't know what's going to happen, but my gut tells me that it's going to be really, really, really bad.  I might as well give up then if I didn't try. For some reason I didn't want to give up, just yet!

I was in pain, for a couple days, maybe not.  It felt like it, but I woke up in a bed!  I mean come on nothing could get worse, right?  Well I just had to go and say that!!  The day was here  "What the?"  I said.  Everyone turned towards me.  "I see something coming!  At us!"  The flames flickered, but came towards us. 

"Shoot, why?"  A villager said.  I turned around and said, "Evacuate!!!  Go through the back!"  The villagers quickly ran carrying the kids and ran.  The villagers then went through the secret exit/entrance and the village was empty.  "Good, now we can kill them without worrying."  I said. 

A babies cry was heard from ten feet away.  "Dang it!!!  Sungje!  Go get the baby and run!"  I ordered.  Sungje nodded.  He ran off into the house.  "Ha-ha-ha!"  The evil laughter came from the flames.  "Your time comes now!"  the evil person added.  "Yeah right!  You think we the Super nova Knights would give up!  Jihyuk go!"  I said.  Jihyuk smiled and walked foward.  He took out the sword and slashed.  A air wave blasted and went past the trees and the flames died.  The tree's fell and Jihyuk stayed in position. 

The flames were back!  "What?  I thought I got a good shot!"  Jihyuk said walking back.  "Geonil, you're turn!"  I ordered.  Geonil smiled and then walked foward.  He took out his sword and ran foward and jumped high above the trees.  "Mana Blade!"  Geonil yelled.  He pointed his sword at the flames and ghost blades flew towards the flames.  Boom!  Smoke rose and Geonil came back to the ground.  Geonil looked and when the smokes died out the flames were still there, but closer. 

"They blocked it!?!"  Geonil said running to Jihyuk.  I looked at the sky.  "Oh god."  I said.  "Kwangsu, your turn!"  I ordered.  Kwangsu didn't smile.  He saw the attacks.  The strongest ones that didn't work at all!  They must have been stronger.  Kwangsu stepped up slowly and then drew his blade.  He looked up and his face was looking at the flames.  "Oh, Beast of Nova!  Come forth!  Erik!"  Kwangsu announced.  The sky roared and a blue gem flew down to Kwangsu's hand.  He threw it up and sliced it in half.  He jumped up and then threw his blade at the wide circle.  "Erik the Ravager!"  Kwangsu yelled.  A beast taller than a human was standing there.  He caught Kwangsu and put him down.  Kwangsu grabbed his blade and the beast's blade appeared. 

"Ravage Slash! "  Kwangsu said.  He slashed and the beast slashed also.  The big wave went and cut all of the tops of the tree down.  Kwangsu looked and the flames were there.  The flames flew at them and everything out.