Second Trial

A Hero's Tale

Second Trial

 

Yunhak's POV

 

Yunhak»»»The Captain»»»Swordsman

I wonder what Sungje was thinking about.  I've been very quiet lately because of all this.  I think everything that's happening to me is making me home sick.  I've been told that my home is with the people I love to be around.   And that's around my team.  The girls that save us, I thank them, I feel like my home is being filled with strangers.  And now these guys?  Psshh, yeah right!

 

When I heard that they were coming I felt like I wanted to quit.  I'm no quiter, okay?  I just don't like having people stacking on me.  Now I have to watch all these guys.  A man came up to me.  The guy was Key.  He looked at me and he gave me that look like he knew what was wrong.  "Lets go over there."  he said.  I nodded.  We walked over and then we looked at each other.  We stared at each other and then he looked up. 

 

"I know this is alot of weight for you."  He told me.  I nodded.  "I just don't like...  Having so much weight on me.  I have to look after all of you now."  I told him.   He nodded.  He looked at the ground and then pulled out a bag.  "I know what you mean.  We can watch ourselves.  I only have this from my... My...  Man, I can't think of it at all, but it's from somewhere.  I had amnesia and I only know these guys.  I don't know my past.  People in my group say, 'Just say you're from my village.'  Something like that, but it just doesn't feel right."

 

"So you stuck with them?"

"That's who it is, huh?"

"Yeah, looks like that."

"Well, Yunhak..."

"H-how do you know my name?"

"Your name's on your blade."

"Oh, yeah.  Sorry didn't think of that."

"It's okay."

"Key, right?  Well, I got a favor.  Why do you want to destroy the king?"

"Well it's complicated.  You see, we're trying to bring peace to the kingdoms again.  The king made his EVIL attempt and now...  Everyone is against each other, except for us.  The loners..."

"We're not loners!  We're men and we're supposed to be strong."

"Yeah to be strong is to be wise."

"Being wise doesn't matter!"

"Yes it does.  If you just go in and don't scan your enemy you might die.  Do you ever think that if you just charge without thinking you'll screw up?"

"Well...  I never thought of that before...."

"Exactly.  I could see it in your body.  Your body langauge of course."

"Oh I was starting to get creeped out."

"Haha, oh.  Thanks."

"Yeah."

 

We walked back and as we did they were all looking at us.  "So we going?"  Sungje asked.  "Yes of course."  They all walked to the front of the door.  It said, 'Welcome.'  The girls looked at us.  "The two groups, Them and us are staying here.  You guys are going in."  Hyosung said.  I nodded and opened the door and as I opened the door I saw machines, blood, and other weird things. 

 

We walked in and then as we walked in I heard a click.  "Move!"  I said.  Everyone disappeared.  Some to the ceiling, some to the walls.  Then a chain reaction happened.  Machines flew at us and we dodged.  I looked around and everyone was looking and timing.  I never knew that before.  I never thought on what to do.  As I looked back a sword was flying towards me.  I grabbed my sword and then hit it with force.

 

The sword flew towards the wood and sliced the wood in half and then a click happened.  That was the end.  Then as we all grouped up and cage was flying towards us.  I quickly yelled, "Rise, rise, rise, Tehha!"  My sword changed.  It glowed with brightness and then a long thread of strings were on the back of the sword.  the sword hilt changed.  It was black and I sliced.  The cage broke in half.

 

"Whoa!"  Sungje said.  "When you learn to evolve it."  "I just know.  I've been training."  I told them.  As we walked pass the lifeless machines the door opened.  Darkness was in front of us.  And it was time for the next challenge!