Waking up

A Hero's Tale

Waking up

Sungje's POV (Finally)

((Note to the Viewers: I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy and forgot!!!  REad and i'll post more later!))

 

We woke up not knowing where we are.  We didn't really know what was happening.  WE just saw them.  The girls.  THat's when everything started.

I looked up and saw nothing, but the stars.  It was night.   I looked around and I couldn't really feel my arm.  "What the...?"  I said.  I heard movement and I looked around.  "Shh!"  The femine voice told me.  "W-what???  W-who are you??"  I asked.  I didn't know where I was, but I still wanted to know one thing.  This thought gave me more thoughts and I was going to explode.

A girl came closer and smiled.  "You!"  I yelled.  She slapped me and I rubbed my face.  "Yes, It's me.  Don't worry the other girls are here too.  I'm..."  She trailed off.  "What, who, huh?"  I asked confused.  "I'm Hyosung...  A White Witch or that's what they call me.  I have other girls.  We're the Mystics you could say."  She told me.  "Oh..  Where's my crew?"  I asked.  She looked over to my left.  I looked and groaned when I did.  I felt pain shooting up my back. 

"Oh..."  I said.  "Yeah, you guys were kind of burnt off."  She told me.  Hyosung came by me and sat by me.  "You guys experts?  I asked.  She looked at me and laughed softly.  "No, we're travelers...  We travel 'round the places...  This universe is really intresting...  Don't forget that!"  She told me.  I smiled.  "Hyosung, do you guys umm...  Know where to go???"  I asked. 

"Yeah, but your village is dead."

"Burnt?"

"Yeah, destroyed into smitherines!"

"Oh..."

"Get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow.