Tommorow

A Hero's Tale

 

 Tommorow

 

Kwangsu’s POV

 

            I woke up in a strange place.  The strangest place I’ve ever been.  I’ve never been outside of my town before and all of this is just too much.  I’m staring up at the blue sky and I hear laughing.  Sungje’s laugh I can recognize, but the girls laughter, I just don’t know. 

 

            As I just lay there hearing the laughter I get a little irritated.  I then cough loudly and the laughter stops.  “He’s awake,” says Sungje.  “O-oh, I know.  Don’t worry, I’ll get someone else to, uh, help him.”  The girl told Sungje.  Sungje laughs quietly and I hear the girl walk away.

 

            A few minutes later I hear the footsteps.  A girl looks at me and she smiles.  “You’re up?”  She asks.  “Yes, yes I am.  So who in the world are you?”  I said a little loud.  Sungje and the girl became quiet and they listened.  “Well I’m Zinger.”  She said sitting down.  “Original.”  I told her.

 

            “Yeah I know.  Name?”

            “The name’s Kwangsu.”

            “Hmm, that’s a little long isn’t it?”

            “Yeah, your is…”

            “Original?  Of course.”

            “So what’re you doing here?”

            “I’m traveling the world with my maidens.  I’m maiden number… 2!  I’m the maiden that is the healer of the three.” 

            “Oh really.?  I’m a Knight.  I’m really…  Strong.”

            “I can see that in your eyes.”

            “Oh really?”

            “Yeah, haha…”

 

            We talked for awhile and then I heard the leader, Hyosung yell, “Okay we’re going to move out.”  Sungje smiled and said, “Well what do you think guys?”  The guys agreed and we went along with the maidens.

 

            I talked to Zinger for quite a bit.  She told me all of these amazing things and I told her some of my stories.  She told me that she wanted to live in the country and just sing.  I told her I would love to do that to.  Have my own land and have a training ground.  She agreed that idea was going to be great.  I told her the same and she smiled at me.

           

            As the day got darker we started to see flames.  Flames that stood by themselves.  Yunhak stopped and he then yelled, “They found us.”  Hyosung looked and then smiled.  “You guys up for a fight?”  She asked.  “Let’s do this!”  The other girls yelled.  “Well, we tried, but lost.”  Sungje told her.  “Oh?  Well let’s just do it.  Don’t worry, we know how to handle Evil business.”  

 

            The girls ran and they then stood in a line.  Zinger stood in the back and smiled at me.  Hyosung then yelled, “Go!”  They disappeared and Zinger appeared in the air.  “Protect!”  A glow circled around thin air and the other three popped up.  Hyosung sent a huge wave of water and killed one of the flames.  Sunhwa then smiled and disappeared.  She appeared behind a flickering flame and hit it and the flame flew onto the floor.  The person in the flame appeared and Sunhwa smiled.  “Jieun, now!”  She ordered.  “Okay, Serenity Twister!”  Jieun screamed.  A twister flew and she was in the middle.  “Hiya!”  She screamed.  

           

            The blow knocked us off our feet and the three girls stood with none of the flames there.  “How did you do that?!?”  We asked.  Hyosung laughed and she then looked at us.  “You guys know about Divine magic?”  “I thought it was a myth.”  I told her.  She looked at me.  “Nice question, Kwangsu.  It isn’t a myth anymore.  There’s a temple close to here that we’ll take you to.  You’ll go in yourselves and if you guys die, you aren’t worthy.  All four of us got bloody, kinda, but just don’t worry and you’ll be okay.”

 

            “Okay, guys, we’re doing this!”  Yunhak said.  “Yeah!”  We screamed.