The Unexpected Visitor

A Hero's Tale

Yunhak's POV

I was walking by the forest roads and heard whistling coming from the forest.  I whistled back the tune and I saw someone come out.  "Douglas?"  I said confused.  Douglas was dead!  I thought.  This was one of the times that I felt like I was just seeing things.  Weird things.

I walked foward and he patted me on the back.  "Yunhak, I've heard that I died.  But I didn't."  Douglas told me.   I shook my head.  "Douglas, they found your body, said that you were bleeding a lot.  I don't think you can be here."  I told him.  He shook his head.  "I'm alive!  I know it!"  The sky turned dark when he said that. 

"I'M NOT DEAD!  NOT DEAD, DEAD, DEAD, DEAD!!!"  He roared into my face.  I fell and then I heard laughing from him.  He was laughing so loud I couldn't think.  Then I saw something.  Blood.  The blood dripped from his pants down to the ground.  I pulled my sword out.

"What're you going to do to me?"  He laughed.  I stood up.  "Die, again."  I told him.  I swung my sword down and he dodged it.  The sword hit the ground.  He kicked me and I flew.  "Arghh!"  I said.  I tried getting up.  A paralyzing spell!  I thought.  He couldn't have known how to do that! 

I then saw Sungje.  Sungje looked at me and saw Douglas.  He nodded.  He swinged his hand backward and pulled out his daggers.  He threw one and it flew right into Douglas' head.  Douglas was now paralyzed by the sudden attack.  He looked at Sungje. 

"AHHH!!  Warning to you, Supernova!  Friday is when Nova is burnt to the ground!"  Douglas shouted to Sungje.  Sungje laughed.  He ran over to me and said, "Para!"  The spell wore off of me.  I then shook myself and I got up.  I kicked the demon that was Douglas and he fell over. 

The dagger went through his head and blood splattered everywhere.  "Why was Douglas here?"  Sungje asked me.  "He wasn't.  The ghost of Demons ae coming.  They just warned me about smoething.  That Friday we die.  Nova is burnt down and the Evil King's going to come."  I told him.

"I know stupid!  He looked at me when he said all that....  Stuff."  Sungje yelled into my ear.  "Ahhh, loud, loud, loud!!"  I told him.  He moved away.  "Sorry."  He told me.  I smiled.  "Not to worry, Sungje, not to worry.  Alert the others."  Sungje bowed and ran off.

Why did the demon do that?  Is he working for someone?  I have to answer these questions before friday.  Maybe the Evil King...  Ris has finally gotten the Demon helmet.  Which I think is very impossible because only the dark one can get...  IT!  The Evil king!  That's right!  Last time in battle...

A flash of light and then It was dark.  I saw a man, The Evil King, walked towards the dark caverns and said something in a different langauge.  Then I saw something dark go into him, a Demon!  The Demon was using the Evil king's body as a host!  The flash and I was laying in a bed. 

I saw Kwangsu over me.  "What're you doing?"  I asked slowly.  He stood up and smiled.  "Lookin' if you're awake yet.  You passed out two days ago.  Went into a coma, I think."  Kwangsu told me.  "A coma?  No, but what is today?"  Kwangsu thought for a moment.  I should know because he had that thinkin' look on him.

He then looked at me.  "Thursday."  My eyes opened wide.  Couldn't be...  Can't...  Never, never, never!  This can't be happening!  Nova's doomed!