❁ 6th Rose

Those Boys Gave Me 18 Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6TH ROSE: Hana, Dul, Set

 

 

 

Bang!

The gunshots and falling cartridge cases are the noises that can be heard in the exclusive shooting range in Seoul. It’s around eight in the evening when Baek Hyeon and Jeong Suk decided to play in the shooting range owned by Baek Hyeon’s family after their business meeting with Jeong Suk’s company’s family’s investors—and one of those investors is Baek Hyeon himself.

After filling his Caliber 45’s box magazine with bullets, he cocked the slide to lock it and aimed the target board then shot multiple bullets at it.

“Nice,” Jeong Suk low-key commented as he clicked his tongue and smiled after they simultaneously shot their target boards. “I thought you’ll gonna practice for Airsoft. Why here?”

“I’m lazy to practice outside with the staff and it’s already night. I couldn’t stand the autumn wind’s cold breeze,” Baek Hyeon answered after filling the box magazine with bullets once again and shot his new target board three times.

“As always,” Jeong Suk shook his head and aimed his gun too, and shot his new target board. “I’ve been itching to ask this to you earlier.”

Baek Hyeon shot the target board multiple times before answering. “What?”

He played with his lower lip before asking the latter. “Why did you do that to her?”

“Who’s ‘her’?”

“You know who I mean, Yoon Baek Hyeon. That girl, the transferee, our class’ appointed president. That girl who doesn’t have big and but still pretty as —”

“Go straight to the point and stop beating around the bush, Kim Jeong Suk.”

“I mean, that girl named Song Jin Hee.”

“What about her?” he asked as he pulled his ear protection down and chose for another good pistol to use.

“Dude, we know you since 7th Grade. You’re not interested in conversing with other people in public because you don’t give two flying s and you just gonna ignore them, you even ignore your admirers or even ditched those girls whom your dad is setting you to dates. How much more in displaying affection in public? So tell me, why did you kiss her like that?” Jeong Suk’s eyebrows creased.

He shrugged while keeping himself busy with the gun. “She’s annoying and noisy that’s why. I just want her to shut up.”

“That’s why you kissed her in front of many people, in front of your fans and admirers, in front of us?” Jeong Suk almost cackled. “I don’t know you have that side, Yoon. It took us a decade to see that side of you, Untouchable King.”

“I just want them to know and remember,” Baek Hyeon returned his ear protection and aimed the gun on the new target board. “Where she belongs.”

Jeong Suk frowned, puzzled about what the latter is talking about. Baek Hyeon just gave him a smirk before shooting multiple bullets on the target board.

 

 

 

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

 

 

 

“Wow, your watch! Bvlgari?”

“Oh, wow. Your shoes!”

“Yep, shoes from Roger Vivier.”

“Isn’t this bag a new release from Chanel?”

“Wow! Personalized bag from Gucci!”

“Ugh, shut up,” Jin Hee felt so groggy as she walked in the not-so-silent hallway. She slid her both hands in her vest’s pocket, feeling the cold autumn morning of August starts to kick in. She rolled her eyes as she kept on hearing her schoolmates boasting their acquired designer items that they bought or personalized themselves. “Darn rotten rich kids.”

She barely got her sleep last night because of what happened yesterday. The jerk kissing—she meant, pissing her off kept on haunting her dreams last night.

 

 

Her first kiss that she preserved for a long time for her future lover… got stolen from that devil named Yoon Baek Hyeon.

She mentally sulks. I can still feel his lips on mine and it really pisses me off.

Jin Hee couldn’t help but sigh as she kept on walking in the hallway. But compared last time that she used to wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter