Prologue

Those Boys Gave Me 18 Roses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trailer:

 

 

 

 

 

PROLOGUE

 

CLENCHING THE RED ROSE IN HER RIGHT HAND, Song Jin Hee closed her eyes tight while facing her classmate. Nervousness, conflicted and confusion invaded her system as she was trying to get an answer for him.

What now?

She bit her lower lip as she was internally pressuring herself to get a right answer for him. But then, she let go a surprised gasp when she felt a strong arm wrapping her shoulders. Her eyes settled at the owner of the said arm.

What is he doing here?

“Our class president is tired, Min Seok-ah. She badly needs a rest so don’t interrogate and stress her that way,” the guy beside her turned his gaze at her. “Do you, class pres?”

“Umm… y-yes?” she muttered absent-mindedly.

“You really that exhausted, class pres? You can stay in the School Council Office’s private room if you want,” her classmate named Min Seok offered.

“She can stay in the clinic, Min Seok-ah. There are so many people in that office and it’s not good for her. The presence of the people inside the office will suffocate her,” the guy beside her said in such bluntness.

“B-Baek Hyeon-ah…” Jin Hee muttered, almost out of breath.

What are you doing?!

“I felt something weird here. Is there something between you two?” Min Seok asked.

Baek Hyeon tightened his hold on her shoulder which made her more nervous, coldness flaunting on his face which is really opposite to how he handled her. His hand is warm. “Why? Does it concern you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter