Chapter 2

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

 

To be honest, I had no idea why I was acting like that but something inside of me just wanted to behave as I did. Maybe it was his cold attitude or the fact that I was too caught up in the game.

Anyways, we both liked to win in this game and if it wasn’t for him coming to greet us, we wouldn’t have started this bull.

 

“I still can’t believe it,” I heard Jisoo mumble and look at me in disbelief, “how could you lose your manners?”

All I did was shrug my shoulders and pay my attention to the TV in front of us. It had been a week since the episode with the bowling alley but the girls kept talking about it as if they had nothing to do.

 

“So did you feel better when you won the game?” Jennie asked so I looked at her and she raised an eyebrow. She had a cup of coffee in her right hand and her phone in her left. I nodded and smiled. “His facial expression when he lost is still the best picture I have in mind. It will never fade away,” I stated and drove a hand through my hair, “he thought he was so good that he would win. Now he knows how not to mess with Lisa Manoban.”

 

Chae sighed, “He wasn’t even trying to challenge you. He only greeted us and when Taehyung-ssi asked us to join, you lost your formality. You are indeed weird,” she said and shaked her head but I saw her holding back a grin. “But what did he say to you at the end? We saw him leaning forwards and say something to you.”

 

I shaked my head, “Nothing important.” I said. “We aren’t going to meet in person again anyways so it doesn’t matter. It was fun challenging one of the most famous idol in the world.” I commented and stood up from the couch, “and if you are done investigating me for the sixth time this week, I’ll have to excuse myself since I need to shower.” I started running away from Jennie whose eyes got bigger and she put down her cup before chasing me. “You little brat!” I heard her yell before I slammed the door to the bathroom and locked it.

 

I burst out in latter and began to undress myself.

Even though I was being mannerless, I don’t think he took it that serious. I mean, why would he?

It was just a game.

 

Which I won.

 

I, once again, smiled but this time it was a hovering smile. He could hate me all he wanted, he wasn’t going to talk to me again anyway, so it didn’t matter. It wasn’t even because I disliked him, I just knew, the second I saw him, that something wasn’t right.

Something about him was irritating me and his cold look made it obvious. Maybe I was being a little dramatic, whatever.

 

As I was showering, I remembered something he said after the game which still got on my nerves.

 

“Aaaand Lisa-ssi won!”

 

I looked at Jimin and sent him a smile. Then I turned to Jungkook and his facial expression made me want to take a picture of him. “So, I shall not be so sure, huh?” I said and played with my hair and smiled sweetly. Then I took my things and looked at the other girls, saying “Shall we go? We have practice.” They nodded and stood up quietly and bowed to the boys before heading out.

I was about to follow them when someone grabbed my wrist. Jungkook. I could feel him breathing as he whispered, “One game doesn’t define who you are and what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter