Chapter 4

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

 

“Why? Because you are better than her and didn’t love her back? Or because you are just a playboy?”

 

I took two steps backwards and looked at her with an expression I don’t know how to express.

“Are you talking about Tzuyu?”

 

Lisa started laughing which got on my nerves so I took a big step towards her which made the distance between us close.

“Who would it be other than her? Wait, did you do the same to other girls?”

 

I rolled my eyes and put my hand on the wall, right next to her, in a hard way that she was startled. “So you calling me an , jerk, playboy and a heartbreaker because of Tzuyu? Because of something you don’t even know anything about?!” I yelled and looked her in the eyes, “What do you even know? Oh, did Tzuyu come and tell you all of that? Maybe you should learn that there are always two sides of a story, Lisa!”

 

I dropped the formal talk, wasn’t in a mood for it. How could she blame me for something without knowing the real deal?

 

“So you didn’t break up with her because she said it?” Lisa asked and looked confused. I burst out a latter of sarcasm and shaked my head, “You don’t even care about my answer. It doesn’t matter because you are a judgmental, freaking childish! So what if I did? Is that a reason to hate someone? And talk about my personality?” I asked harshly and pushed myself away from the wall. “That’s so low of you amd here I thought that I was being bad acting cold to you. Trying to make it right but no, you have already stigmatized me.”

 

“Jung-” “Don’t ever talk about Tzuyu to me again and don’t appear in front of me. Girls like you really don’t know how to behave.” I said in anger and when I could see her eyes tear up, which wasn’t even my intention to start with, I walked out of the door, slammed it behind me.

I was so mad that I wanted to hit something. Now.

 

“Jungkook, where have you been? We we-” “Not now Hyung,” I said harshly and looked at Hoseok hyung, “not now.”

I took my stuff, put on my mask and walked out of there. Even when the others called my name, I didn’t stop. I just walked towards the exit.

 

“Because I’m better than her? Because I didn’t love her back? What do you know about it?!” I said to myself and slammed the door behind me when I came outside. The spring weather embraced me and it calmed me a little.

I waved at a cap.

 

I opened the door and got in the cab. “Where to?” the driver asked and I looked at him, with a little smile before I told him the address. He nodded and started driving while I took out my phone that kept ringing.

 

“Jungkook, where the hell are you?”

 

I sighed and leaned back on the seat, tired of talking. “I’m going to take some air, just go to the dorms without me and don’t call me for the time being. I need to think,” I said and hung up. I knew that I would get scolded when I went home but right now, the only thing that mattered was me, hitting out my anger.

 

It only took ten minutes to arrive and I gave the money to the driver and got out of the cab. I entered the building and looked around for the receptionist.

 

“How can I help you?” I looked at an older lady who talked to me. “I was looking f-” “Jungkook! You came,” I was interrupted by my boxing teacher who came across the room to greet me.

I bowed and looked at him, “Annyeonghaseyo.”

“I told you to stop these formal greetings. But what made you come here? Last time you came was two years ago. Did something happen?”

 

I sighed and shaked my head, “I’m just here to learn more from you. It’s been a while.” I said but of course it was a lie.

 

When I first met Tzuyu, I was madly in love with her. So much that I would do anything for her, even announce our relationship but she wanted it to be a secret. Little did I know that it was because she was seeing someone else behind my back.

That wasn’t the only thing. She made a fool of me in front of everyone I knew, including the boys.

 

“Okay,” he said, not believing me completely and started walking towards the hall. “Jennifer, tell them to cancel my appointments today! I’m going to train this guy here,” He said and looked at the receptionist.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter