Chapter 3

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

Come again?

 

Attending a show with Jungkook? Never ever ever gonna happen.

 

“I’m still not doing it,” I said, shaking my head in denial. “Nope, not gonna do it.”

 

Jennie hit me on my head so I whined and looked at her, surprised. “Unnie!”

“No Lisa,” she said, “you aren’t thinking right. Are you seriously rejecting this opportunity? This is a chance for you, for us and for Bangtan as well.”

 

She wasn’t thinking right. Why would they ask me to do this? They knew that I couldn’t stand Jungkook and on top of that, we were so busy with practice.

 

“We have our comeback soon, how will I be able to attend both practice and the show?” I asked and leaned back on the chair while our makeup artist was shining me up for the interview later.

Let me get this thing right.

After the CEO’s told us to do the show and we both were in shock, we were given three days to think about it. Apparently they saw us playing bowling together and that made them decide this which turned the whole fun game thing into a nightmare. What was I saying before? That we wouldn’t be seeing each other again?

Goddamn it!

As soon as they left, we started fighting about whose fault it was. Of course I knew that I was at fault challenging him but I would never admit that so I just blamed him for coming to greet us and his cold attitude didn’t help either.

If it wasn’t for the boys dragging him out of the house, we would have killed each other with our eyes.

 

“Don’t think about that. If YG sajangnim didn’t think this through, he wouldn’t have approached us with it.”

 

I sighed again. “Do I really need to see that jerk again?” I asked and looked at Jennie. She just sent me a smirk and nooded. “Who knows? Maybe it will be the start of a love story,” she said and winked. My eyes got wide open and I hit her arm, “Unnie, what are you even saying? You know that I don’t like the guy. Yeah sure, he is handsome but that doesn’t change the fact that he’s annoying.”

 

Someone laughed behind me and when I looked back, I regret what I just said cause Jeon freaking Jungkook was standing there, looking at me with a grin on his mouth. Idiot.

 

“So I am handsome?” He said and came closer, “who would think that Lalisa Manoban herself would admit that she is into me?”

 

Into him? Was he dumb?

And how the hell did he come in here?

 

“Into you? Are you insane?” I asked and stopped our makeup artist to continue before standing up. “Do you really want to know why I dislike you?” I asked and took a step forwards him, “this look.” I said and gave him an elevator look, “doesn’t define who you really are cause deep down, you are an .”

 

He bit his lower lip and furrowed his eyebrows. “Wow,” he said and closed the distance between us, “you are really fascinating. Judging people with nothing. I haven’t done anything to you and yet, you are here, talking about what’s inside of me?”

 

He laughed, sarcasm I could tell. Did I go too far? I didn’t even know why I was talking like that and where my words came from. Every time he showed up, I just turned into a completely different person.

 

“Lisa,” I heard Jennie say as she came up to us. I stopped her and looked at Jungkook. “Does it hurt your heart to know the truth?” I asked. Jungkook drove a hand through his hair and looked at me, annoyed as hell. Damn Lisa, you really did go too far.

 

“You are unbelievable,” he said and it didn’t look like he was going to say anything else, as he just stood there, looking me intensely in the eyes.

 

“I’m…” I started saying but stopped. Sorry? What the hell is wrong with you Lisa?

 

I was about to talk when someone came in.

 

“Thank god. Can you take Jungkook-ssi with you? They are about to fight again,” I heard Jennie say to Jimin who just entered. Jimin sighed and lay a hand on Jungkook’s arm, “Jungkook, not right now. We all need to do this interview and we can’t have you guys acting like this” He said and looked at me saying, “Can’t you let go this time? We have to get ready.”

 

When Jimin said that, I bowed and nodded. “Mianhaeyo sunbaenim.” I said and apologized. It was true that I disliked Jungkook but I would never say anything or do anything that would harm the others.

We needed to be in good terms with our sunbaes and our little fight didn’t really help.

 

Jungkook looked away from me after a while and smiled to Jimin. “Don’t worry hyung, I didn’t come here to fight.” He said and looked at me, cold as ever. “I only came to say that if we do this show both our entertainments will gain from it. Our,” he pointed at us both and said, “fight or whatever you call it, isn’t what’s important right now but I can see that you aren’t even near saying yes. Your hate for me is getting in your way Lisa-ssi. I don’t know why you hate me but don’t you ever talk about what’s inside of me.”

 

I was speechless as I saw him walk out of our dressing room. The feeling of guilt started to eat me up and I didn’t know why.

“Why are you like this, Lisa? What has he done that makes you hate him so much? You’ve only seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter