Chapter 7

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

 

“Remember to call us every night before you sleep.” “And make sure to keep yourself warm.” “Don’t miss us too much.”

 

I rolled my eyes and began to laugh as the girls started interrupting each other. They didn’t really like the idea at first but when they heard that I was going to stay with Jungkook, they stopped.

These girls, aish.

“Yes yes, I will remember all of that,” I said with a grin and zipped my suitcase before changing into comfy clothes.

 

“Two weeks and you’ll be here. Try not to fight with him every second you get,” Jisoo said and I laughed. "We went to the bowling alley a few days ago and we didn't fight. Why would we now?" I asked and shook my head. 

The girls laughed and Jisoo handed me my phone, “I’ve charged it for you.”

 

My smiled got bigger and I hugged her thankfully. “You are the best,” I said but it just made the others sulk. “Ani, you are also the best,” I said, giving them a apologetic smile.

They just shook their head with a laugh and patted me on the head, “come on, you are going to be late.”

 

I nodded and took my suitcase before heading out of the dorm. When I came outside, the van was already waiting for me and I rushed to the door, seating myself inside.

We didn’t want anyone to find out about me living with Jungkook so I had to leave early in the morning.

It was 5 in the morning and I was so tired after hours of practice yesterday. It had been two days since I last talked to Jungkook.

We had been messaging about the show and how we were going to organize our days off.

 

Not that we agreed

I closed my eyes and tried not to fall asleep but soon enough, I dozed off.


 

 

I opened my eyes as I felt the van stop. Were we already there? Had I been sleeping for an hour?

I felt good to be honest, totally rested and calm. Even though I could sleep for some more hours, it was still enough to keep me up for the rest of the day.

The door opened and I took a step outside.

 

“Ohh, it’s c-cold!” I stuttered and looked at my manager who quickly got me a jacket from the backseat. I put it on me and nodded as thanks before heading towards the house.

I was about to knock when the door opened and Jungkook showed himself at the doorframe. “Get in, it’s cold,” he said and put a hand on my back before pushing me inside.

 

I mean, not really pushed but you know what I mean..

 

right?

 

it.

 

He closed the door after me and leaned up against the wall behind him. As I looked at him, I realized that he looked tired.

It was obvious that they had practised a lot for their comeback. I started untying my shoelaces and cleared my throat when I realized I was looking at him. I let out a sigh and bit my lower lip.

 

“You should’ve gone to bed. It’s early and we have nothing scheduled for today, I could’ve used my key,” I said, not looking at him and still untying. When I was done, I put my shoes into the locker.

“I didn’t want to be rude and just sleep,” he answered and gave me a smile. I tried to smile back and ended up in a awkward smiling move.

“Anyways, we agreed on eating together.. I’m hungry, want to eat breakfast?” he then asked, making his way towards what I assumed was the kitchen.

I just followed him with a small yes and studied the living room we passed by. When we came into the kitchen, my eyes widen and I ran my hand through the stuff.

 

“It’s huge,” I mumbled and smiled for myself. I liked this a lot.

 

“Yeah, it’s nice. What do you want to eat?” he asked and turned towards me before he drove a hand through his hair.

It was darker than what I last saw. Something between dark brown and black. I shook my head slightly and furrowed my brows. “Are you going to cook?” I asked which seemed to amuse him because he laughed.

“Why? Do I look like someone who can’t?”

I hurriedly shook my head and smiled. “No, that’s not what I meant. I just.. didn’t know you could,” I honestly said and bit my lip, “should we make pancakes?”

 

Jungkook’s eyes went for my lips for a few seconds before he looked away.

Huh?

 

“Uhm.. pancakes it is then,” he muttered and started finding the ingredients while I just watched him from the back. I wanted to do something but he just pointed at the chair. “Sit down, I’ll do it.”

I just nodded and did what he said, sat down on the chair and tried to keep my eyes open but eventually they closed.

For a while it was quiet but then I heard him hum to a song. While he was humming, I slowly put down my head on the table and listened.

It was somehow very relaxing, his voice. Something in it made me sleepier, calmer and I had no words to put for why it was like that. Anyways, I didn’t really get to register the song before falling asleep.


 

Someone put a hand on my shoulder, shaking me a little. I mumbled an unknown word and opened my eyes. In front of me Jungkook stood.

I quickly removed my head from the table and looked around. “Oh, did I fall asleep?” I asked and sighed, “sorry.”

 

“No no, it’s fine. I just woke you up because I’m done with the breakfast. Are you sure that you don’t want to just sleep? We can eat later,” he said. I shook my head and stood up to help him set the table.

“No no, it’s okay. We need to eat before we go to bed or it’ll be hard to sleep on an empty stomach,” I responded and sent him a little smile. I never thought that we would be in a room together without fighting but to be honest, it was nice to just let everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter