Chapter 1

Intertwined destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook POV


 

“1,2,3”

 

I swung the ball and threw it towards the pins. When all of them fell and I got a strike, my smile got bigger and I looked pleasantly at my hyungs.

“Jungkook, we got it. You are good as always, can’t you stop bragging?” I heard Hoseok hyung say with a sarcastic smile.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Well..” I said but laughed a bit after. “I’m not bragging.”

 

Namjoon hyung raised his eyebrow at me and grinned, “Really?” he asked stood up because it was his turn, “for me it seems like you brag too much.”

 

I couldn’t hold back my smirk and I waved at them. “Sorry.”

 

We were bowling and I loved it. Even though the guys said that I bragged too much, I wasn’t that good.

Or was I?

 

The bowling hall was shared by to entertainments. YG and BigHit so whenever we were out here bowling we would run into some other idol groups such as IKON and Bigbang but today, we were the only one here.

 

“Shoot. Only 2 fell down.”

 

Jimin’s disappointment could be read from his facial expression. I was about to laugh when Yoongi hyung hit me on the shoulder. I jumped a little because I was startled, I thought he was taking a nap. “Hyung!” I burst out and shaked my head, “you startled me.”

 

“You should be more polite to your hyungs, you rascal,” he mumbled with his eyes hanging on me, “keep your manners.”

I smirked at him and nodded, “Yes sir.”

All hyung did was shake his head in despair. Then he went back to his nap.

 

It was my turn and I took the ball that fit my fingers. I was ready to throw the ball when I heard some noises from the cafe behind the alleys. Someone was coming.

 

Our peace didn’t last long enough but as said before, we shared this hall with other groups so it’s only fair for them to come.

I only caught a bit of a blonde girl with bangs and big brown eyes before Hoseok hyung called my name.

I looked at him, “Ne?”

“We are waiting for you, come on,” he said inpatient and leaned back. I nodded and threw the ball, forgetting about the guest that just came in.

 

When I didn’t get the strike this time, Taehyung began to clap and laughed which made me send him a death look. He silenced but I could see him laughing from inside.

I took the water bottle and drank a bit of water.

 

“Jungkook, I think someone is better than you,” Jimin claimed and nodded towards the guests playing at the two alleys away from ours. I turned my head towards them and noticed that it was girls.

 

“Better than me, you say?” I asked and raised an eyebrow. Although I knew that I wasn’t the best one to bowl in this world, I couldn’t help but feel taken aback. “Who?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter