It's sort of an introduction Pt.1

Seoul Idol Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Alright. Group 1. Please step over here once I call your name.” Solji motioned to the left of her.

 

“Ahn Hyejin, Jung Wheein, Kim Yongsun, and Moon Byul yi.” The girls walked to the beautiful woman swiftly, a serious demeanor radiating off of them.

 

“I don't know if you guys know each other yet. If so, congratulations, this'll be an easy year.” The young girls looked at each other and grinned shyly. Solji took notice of this and smiled warmly at them.

 

“Don't worry, it's only hard if you don't try to get to know each other. A lot of people think they can get through this without making any connections whatsoever. They all eventually learn the hard way. Trust me, I know a few people.” The girls nodded attentively. They cherished everything the older woman was saying.

 

“You guys were paired based on your personalities funny enough. You all have something uniquely in common. You'll figure it out soon enough though.” She flashed a wide smile. “You guys are officially the first team of the new school year. Congratulations. You may head directly behind me, to the group placement station. Guys, this is where you will line up every morning to check in. Your designated spot will scan you and your group and that's how we take attendance. Okay, next up.”

 

“This place is so advanced. It's almost convoluted.” Tzuyu thought out loud.

 

“This is the future. What do you expect?” Dahyun replied back.

 

“How hard is it to take attendance by paper? It'll take five minutes.”

 

“Not if you have more than a hundred thousand students to check in.” Dahyun raised a good point. Tzuyu didn't argue further. She was at risk of making Dahyun think she was right for once. She couldn't let that happen.

 

“Bae Joohyun, Kang Seulgi, Kim Yerim, Park Sooyoung, and Son Seungwan. Group 2. Meet me up here. I have a few words.”

 

“Oh my God, we're paired with my twin.” Seulgi whispered to her teammates.

 

Yeri facepalmed while Wendy smiled at the girls weird behavior.

 

“Your what?” Sooyoung was confused by the older girls statement.

 

“It's a long story.” Seulgi whispered back.

 

“She thinks that Joohyun girl and herself are connected or something just because her power is light and hers is dark.” Yeri said simply, making Seulgi sigh.

 

“I guess it wasn't that long of a story.”

 

“Oh and she's also in love with her.” Yeri couldn't help herself but to tease Seulgi. It was just in her nature.

 

“What!” Seulgi yelled out before she could stop herself. That got the attention of everyone, including Solji.

 

“I said could you meet me before you head to your group placement station.” Solji looked on curious about the sudden outburst.

 

“Uhh, not you mam. Uh, Miss. Solji. Mam. Miss. I was uhh, here we come.” Seulgi rushed over with her head down and face completely red, leaving the other girls behind trying to hold in their laughter.

 

“Okay. I just wanted to tell you guys why you were picked to be on a team together. Let's be honest, it's not your personalities. You guys are all over the spectrum when it comes to personalities. It's your endurance. Each of you tested high on your durability. You all are persistent and that's why you were grouped together.” Wendy looked at her girls and agreed. She even made eye contact with the newest addition to the circle and nodded.

 

They made their way to where the one other group was and stepped into place. A slightly less red Seulgi breathed a deep sigh of relief.

 

“Group 3. Choi Yuna, Hwang Eunbi, Jung Eunbi, Jung Yerin, Kim Sojung, and Kim Yewon.” The girls all bounced over and bowed multiple times.

 

“You guys are one of the only groups to know each other. That's a bonus. We put you together for that and for how well rounded you guys are. When you were put into the chamber, obviously it wasn't all perfect but some of you are extremely polished. Especially you Miss Choi. Your power, though not extraordinary, is very useful especially in a team with these girls. All in all, it's you guys high quality that made us put you together.” She showed an impressed expression before signaling them over to the side.

 

“Group 4. Kim Jisoo, Jennie Kim, Park Chaeyoung, and Lalisa Manoban. Our premade team. It was a no brainer picking you. Here at Idol Academy, we strive for unpredictability. We also strive for common sense. So when we were presented with students with earth's common elements as their power, we had to put them together. It's a bonus you know each other really. Congratulations.” The foreign girls smiled and bowed at Solji's words. The wise instructor bowed back, eye smile apparent.

 

“Ugh, she's so pretty.” Yeri couldn't help but to admire their advisor.

 

“How forward of you.” Wendy commented on the girls expressiveness.

 

“What can I say, I say what I want and I go for who I like.” The casanova in the young girl jumped out with that statement.

 

“That's literally not true.” Seulgi crossed her arms and smirked at the shorter girl. Yeri raised her brows at the statement.

 

“How not? You don't know me.”

 

Seulgi didn't have to say a word. She just looked at the younger girl and nodded her head towards Sooyoung. Yeri's eyes widened at the gesture. Her cheeks reddened before she frowned and turned back to the front. Seulgi chuckled and checked to see if Sooyoung was listening in. Luckily, the girl was so interested in the team lineups that her attention was solely on that. Of course, that's not exactly true, is it?

 

“Chou Tzuyu, Hirai Momo, Im Nayeon, Kim Dahyun, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Park Jihyo, Son Chaeyoung, and Yoo Jeongyeon. Please step to me.” Dahyun's ears perked as soon as she heard her name. She looked to her two best friends and followed the other girls that were called.

 

“Wow. We got a bigger group here, huh? You guys are unique. Uniquely compatible.That’s why you were chosen to be together.” Solji looked at each girls face and could differ between them. “Although, not being the biggest group here, you are the most different. Take that how you will. Please head to your station.” She gave them one last smile before calling the next groups.

 

After the last of the groups were formed, Solji called for their attention. “The teams have be selected, grouped, and the system knows how to work with each of your powers now. Congrats, you guys are officially Id

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter