Destiny Pt.1

Seoul Idol Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a calm afternoon. The birds outside were singing, the sun was glowing. The air felt refreshing as it blew across the skin of anyone walking around. The people sighed in peace as they greeted each other. There was no way this peace could be ruined. Even as a guy tripped and dropped his phone, his mood was still bright as he bent down to pick it up. What he didn't expect was for the window he was under to shatter as a shoe flew out from it, promptly hitting his head and knocking him out.

 

Oh, that's right. There was a fight going on. Only now, it's escalated. It seems as if everyone was fighting, whether from anger or to just join in on the brawl for the hell of it. Various people were floating in the air to get better vantage points, while others were placing their bets on who would win. It's safe to say, it's chaos in there.

 

Tzuyu frowned as the third chair flew by her head. The newly found team had tried to find a safe place to stay away from the mess that was happening. They weren't trying to get themselves tangled in a rivalry just yet.

 

"I don't think this spot is safe enough." She said looking at the smashed bits of chair beside her.

 

"Yeah, me neither." Dahyun muttered with wide eyes as she stood completely still against the wall, a couple of plastic knives sticking out of the wall around her.

 

Chaeyoung looked on horrified.

 

"We need to settle everybody down. We're supposed to be on the same team. Separately, but still!" Jihyo said looking at the hoard of students fighting each other. 

 

"She's right. We need to find a way to get everyone's attention." Nayeon agreed with her longtime friend.

 

"Hey. That girl from earlier. She yelled so loud that everyone stopped what they were doing to see what the heck was going on." Jeongyeon commented as she helped Chaeyoung get a scared Dubu from off the wall.

 

"Yeah!" Jihyo looked to where the girl had last been and spotted her with her teammates still sitting amongst the chaos. "There!" She pointed.

 

The girls all looked to where Jihyo was referring to. She stood up to go over there but was stopped by a plasma ball flying directly above her head. Jihyo turned back to the team.

 

"Uhh, maybe we shouldn't just waltz over there." Her voice wavered out. She kneeled back on the floor.

 

"Okay. We just have to move carefully." Nayeon said moving to the front of the group. She looked back once before crouch walking slowly towards their destination. 

 

The girls followed behind as they traversed around the chaos. They looked like the game of snake to people looking on above them. Once Nayeon made it to the other side of the room she stopped, prompting everyone behind her to crash into each other. 

 

"Okay, I think we can make it the rest of the way standing." She looked around for any incoming aerial attacks or just anything flying toward them in general before standing back up. 

 

"I swear if one thing hits me-" Jeongyeon started, not wanting to risk standing at Nayeon's call.

 

"Nothing's gonna hit you. And if you see something coming, you can just stop time before it even happens." Explained the bunny favoring girl.

 

Jeongyeon just rolled her eyes and stood with the rest of the girls. Chaeyoung and Dahyun looked on at Jeongyeon with awestruck expressions at the mention of her power.

 

"Hey, are you the same girl that yelled really loudly earlier?" Nayeon asked Solar as she approached. 

 

Jihyo looked to the slightly taller girl before side slapping her. "Of course she is."

 

"I was just making sure. No need for violence." She rubbed her forearm as Jihyo stepped in front of her.

 

"We were wondering if you could use your power again to quiet everyone down so we could talk to them a sec." 

 

Solar looked at the two girls in front of her then to the bunch behind them before shrugging. "Sure. Why not?" She looked behind her to her younger friends who also shrugged.

 

"As you can see, we wanted to stay out of the ruckus and didn't really know a way to settle everybody back down so we just laid back, hoping everything would calm down. So you presenting this idea is really awesome." Moonbyul said still sitting at the table.

 

"Yeah. We all don't need to fight each other. We're basically all on the same team." Jihyo didn't see the point of competing and such. They all have to save the same people anyway.

 

Solar's slightly perplexed look went unnoticed as she quickly hid it with a huge smile. "Alright. Let me hurry and do this before something else bad happens." 

 

Everyone stood ready for the loud call, but as fate dealt his next hand, a metal tray came hurtling straight into Hwasa's vision. With catlike reflexes, you would think she dodged it with no trouble. Instead the hit removed her from her seat and knocked her onto the floor.

 

"Uh oh." Was all Solar uttered.

 

Nayeon's head snapped to her. "Uh oh? What uh oh? Why uh oh?" 

 

Wheein was startled as well, being next to her and all. She had no time to help her up before the lioness shot back up to her feet, leaping into action. Wheein watched the blur attack the crowd in the middle of the room with a look of frustration. She was hoping to not have to fight anyone today. The short girl shook her head and ran after her best friend.

 

Solar locked eyes with Moonbyul, nodded once, and watched the girl go after them before turning back around.

 

"Sorry kid. I have to go. When one fight, we all fight." At that she left the nine girls to themselves.

 

Jihyo sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

 

"We just lost the last sane people here." Jeongyeon said crouching back down.

 

Nayeon and Jihyo looked at each other with worried expressions. What the hell were they to do now!?

 

------------------------------


 

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." The shorter girl cried out as she was being pulled by her ear.

 

"Too bad. You shouldn't have tricked me just to be alone with Yuju." Sowon continued to yank Eunha down the hall towards the commotion in the eateries, Yuju trailing behind.

 

"Yah! This is so unfair!" She pouted, wincing in pain.

 

Sowon finally stopped yanking at her ear having arrived at their destination. "How?"

 

"Yuju did it too! Why am I the only one getting hurt." 

 

"Because I'm sure this was only your idea and Yuju didn't want any part." The taller girl for sure knew she was correct.

 

Eunha frowned, ready to defend herself before she stopped. "I-I can't confirm nor deny-"

 

"Oh please. Yuju, did she or did she not-"

 

"Okay, okay. Yes, it was all me. I faked losing my phone. Blah, blah, blah." The pouting girl crossed her arms and tried to step next to Yuju before Sowon grabbed her again and led her to their table.

 

"Hey Unnies! Where have you been? You're missing out on this cool fight. This chick with sharp claws almost scratched this other girls face off. It was so cool!" Sinb yelled excitedly over the constant noise in the room.

 

"Aww, what? I missed that?! See Eunha. This is what you did." Sowon shook her head and ran next to Sinb to see what happens next.

 

"Wait a minute. Woah. When did this happen?" Eunha asked, taking the chaos in finally.

 

"Hmm, about an hour ago. You were too preoccupied though I'm sure." Umji commented, never taking her eyes off the altercation between the two blondes still fighting.

 

Eunha blushed while Yuju stood unaffected, hoping to learn some new moves from all the fights around her. 

 

They all were too entranced by the fights that they didn't notice a woman stand right next to them. Said woman tapped Eunha on her shoulder promptly scaring the out of her.

 

"Jesus!" She screamed, holding her heart. "You scared the crap out of me." She giggled a little at her outburst before realizing the woman has yet to speak. Eunha looked at her expectantly. 

 

"I need you to use your powers on that sprinkler above you." The strange woman said.

 

Eunha didn't know what to think. She didn't even know this woman yet she wants her to showcase her powers? Eunha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter