And you are?

And you are?[hiatus]
>>URUHA'S POV<<

"ohayoo!"aoi greeted me as he sip his coffee."what time did you crawl back here?"

"3 am?"i answered."kai-kun! I want food!"

"do you want anything else?"kai answered as he flipped the pancakes.

"uh.. If you could bring that weird woman who was staring at me last night. That'll be great."i sat beside aoi."my head hurts."

"what woman?"reita came back from the store with the grumpy ruki behind him.

"stupid kid."and ruki went on ranting about some kid hitting him with frisbee.

"i didn't know that frisbee's are thrown to the ground nowadays."i told ruki.

"damare,duckface!"ruki gave me a warning look.

"getting back. What do you mean by that weird woman?"reita sat next to ruki.

"as you all know. Saga and i went to a club last night,since tora was drooling at his pillow already."i started."there was this weird woman who was staring at me the whole time she was there."

"conceited much?"Ruki laughed."you should've told her to take a picture of you."

"you're not helping chibi."Aoi shot a deadly glare at our midget vocalist."then what happened next?"he asked me.

"she was fetched by a moon faced kid who has poodle like hair."i sighed.

"oh~ maybe that's her boyfriend. Not cool bro. Not cool."reita shook his head.

"shut up. I'm not asking your opinion akira."

"i was just saying~ we don't want to get bad publicity in the near future. Our tour is about to start."he said in a matter of factly tone.

>>HEECHUL'S POV<<

"hyung! Why do you want to go back to that club? I was almost by some japanese guy with pointy nose."kyuhyun pouted as i searched my clothes.

"it's because of that guy."i answered him still choosing what to year.

"but you don't even know him hyung!"kyuhyun tried to pursuade me not to go. "what guy?"leeteuk suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist."what is this kid talking about,chullah?"

2nd chapter.