And you are?

And you are?[hiatus]

"chul,gwen chana?"leeteuk asked his dongsaeng who was sitting on the rooftop of their japan dorm.

"gwen cha na,hyung."heechul heaved a deep sigh.

"don't lie to me heechul. You won't be sitting here freezing your y in this time of the year wearing just a pair of shorts and tank top."he wrapped a blanket around the younger's shoulder.

"i told you hyung i'm fine. I was just thinking. Go back to bed."heechul gave out a warm smile."i'll be back after 30 minutes."

"arasso."leeteuk press his lips on his dongsaeng's temple."don't take too long. You know i can't sleep if i didn't cuddle you."

"grow up ajusshi."heechul chuckled and stared out to the streets of tokyo.

He always wondered who that guy was. The guy who's beauty was incomparable. Even he who's the world known SuperJunior's Kim Heechul admitted he was beautiful.

"hyung, wake up."kyuhyun lightly shook heechul's shoulder.

"go bother sungmin. Let me sleep maknae."heechul curled under the blanket leeteuk gave him.

"wake up or i'll lock you up with siwon hyung in a bible sharing session?"the maknae's face says he's dead serious.

"aish! Ara! Ara! I'm up! Aish!"he was about to punch the maknae when he remembered something that he needed from him.

"KIM. HEECHUL. You are so DEAD! Why did you sleep here?!!"leeteuk kicked the metal door open."kyuhyun,some fan gave you a new game. Go play it now."

"but today's sunday. We never get-"leeteuk shot the confused maknae a death glare."arasso hyung."kyuhyun glanced at his hyungs again before going down.

"morning~"heechul said in a sing-song tone."do we have schedules today,teukie?"

"none that i know of. Wae? Do you want to go somewhere?"the leader sat beside his dongsaeng.

"i think i'll go shopping later then go to a bar."heechul rested his head on the older's shoulder.

"aren't you cold?"he touched his dongsaeng's face."how could you have slept here? It's damn cold here."

"i didn't notice it was cold."a yawn escaped heechul's lips causing his hyung to chuckle."wae?"

"nothing."leeteuk just beamed a smile and tugged heechul's hand."let's get back now. Wookie must've finished cooking by now."

They were about to head towards the door when sungmin's head peeked through.

"breakfast's ready."he said eyeing his hyungs' hands that were intertwined.




1st chapter.

@chulchulkimheechul~dongsaeng, i don't even know why. But it just popped into this brain of mine. Even 'manong' and tora will be here.