and you are?

And you are?[hiatus]

>>saga's pov<<

 

"takashi! why are you suddenly ignoring me?!" tora yelled at me when i got in the car.

"gomene tora. i was just thinking about ussan." i looked out the window.

"why would you worry about him? he's old enough to chase his prey. let him be!" he pouted.

"demo..."

"demo janai! THIS is supposedly OUR day!"

 

>>uruha's pov<<

*sneezes*

"urgh. don't you have manners?!" he wiped his face. drat! why do i have to sneeze just when i'm about to kiss him?!? bakka shima! bakka! bakka! bakka!

"chulla~~~~!!!!" a weird looking kid came running to us.

"teukie~! you're LATE!" he crossed his arms over his chest. then talked into a language i barely understand. scratch that. i don't really understand it.

"who's he?" this new guy asked.

"oh! he's kouyou takashima. shima meet my friend, park jungsu."heechul introduced us.

"that's him?"this jungsu fellow looked at me from head to toe."impressive."

"shut up! he's mine."i smirked at that possesive streaked he just showed. plus i liked the sound of me being his property.


gomene! this is as far as i could go so far! my cute nephew accidentally threw my manuscripts away so yeah i'm trying to do it again.