And you are?

And you are?[hiatus]
>>AUTHOR'S POV<<

"So, what would you have?"the waitress asked uruha. Cleary flirting with the gorgeous guitarist.

"americano and..."uruha looked at heechul.

"frap."heechul answered and linked arms with the guitarist."uhm can we have it on the go? Make it fast ok?"

"hai."and she left.

"you don't have to link arms with me now."uruha timidly said. Looking towards the window to hide his tell tale blush.

"uru-sama,c-could you sign this please?"a fan approached uruha.

"arigato for supporting gazetto."he bowed a bit and signed the magazine."please continue to support us til the end."

When the fan left,heechul elbowed uruha.

"you're famous?"he asked eyes wide open.

"to some i guess. I'm sorry i didn't tell you. You might not like me now."uruha pouted and hung his head low.

"it's ok."heechul smiled "stop doing that face."

"gomene."uruha scratched the back of his head.

"here's your orders."a guy came towards their table."ussan! Hisashiburi!"the guy eyed him as if he was something edible.delight.

"ah mori-san! Hisashiburi! How have you been?"uruha stood up to give his friend a hug.

"i've been good."his hands sliding down from uru's waist to his thighs.

"shima,don't we have somewhere to go?"heechul glared at mori then grabbed his frap.

"ah gomene,mori-san. We have to go. Ja!"uruha grabbed his coffee and then followed heechul.

The cat eyed diva walked towards the nearby park with uruha following him.


another one later after my so called 'date'