And you are?

And you are?[hiatus]
"i met a guy,well sorta met him,last night. And i couldn't help but get mesmerized by his beauty."i said in a sing-song voice."and you know me,leeteuk. When i want something or someone i make sure i get them."

"then you'll replace me with him?"leeteuk pouted.

"ajusshi stop acting like a kid. I mean, i'd still spend time with you."i pecked his lips gaining a groan from our dongsaeng.

"aish! Kyuhyun! How dare you watch our hyungs make out?!"sungmin barged in wearing a very pissed face.

"oh i wasn't watching."the youngest pouted."you know i still prefer women than men."

"i know. Don't rub it in."sungmin forced a smile.

"i'll go with you tonight."leeteuk told me when the kyumin couple left.

"wae?"

"so that i know what he looks like."he changed out of his clothes and into a pair of black skinny jeans white tank top and a black jacket.

"who said i'll let you come?"

"i do. And if you disagree then you are not going out of this room."he warned me.

"ok. But keep your distance. I don't want you scaring the poor thing."he just nodded.

"so leeteuk hyung will go? I can play my starcraft now?"we,leeteuk and i,nodded towards our dongsaeng.

"go now maknae. We have to get ready."i said in a girly tone.

"i think you should not use your underwear hyung. Just in case."sungmin said with a erted smile.

"hell no! You are not going commando tonight."leeteuk glared at the bunny.

"yah don't be a spoilsport leeteuk. I was really thinking about it earlier. Thanks minnie!"i smiled and grabbed my towel."i call the showers!"then i started humming no other.

>>leeteuk's pov<<

"what's with heechul hyung?"siwon asked me.

"he's clubhing tonight."i answered. His arm draped over my shoulders."siwon,we already talked about this."

"about what hyung?"

"about your arm over my shoulders."i said firmly.

"what about it?"he acted as innocent.

3rd chapter