And you are?

And you are?[hiatus]
>>HEECHUL'S POV<<

Tokyo really is a beautiful place. The sun is setting beautifully over the landscape. Nobody recognizes me even though i didn't wear any disguise.

"c-chotto!"someone stopped me by the shoulder. I turned around and found the guy who i was wishing to find.

"d-douano?"i asked the brown haired beauty in front of me.

"uh.. You may not remember me but i saw you last night at a bar. I- i was hoping if i could know your name?"he was blushing.

"i don't even know your name. That is impolite. Asking someone else's name before introducing yourself."i crossed my arms.

"ah! Gomenasai! kouyou takashima desu."he bowed."can i now know yours,miss..?"

"i'm heechul. Kim heechul. And i'm a guy."i smiled and stretched my hand for a shake.

"g-gomene. Yoroshiku ne,heechul-kun."he shook my hand and squeezed it.

"same here takashima-san."

"call me,shima."he beamed a smile.

"uru~"someone call behind him."i know it was you!"

"saga,why are you here? Don't you have band rehearsals today?"shima glared at the other guy.

"nope. Shou's not in the mood so we're free!"then he noticed me."who is he?"

"i'm heechul. Nice to meet you,saga."i bowed at him.

"pleasures mine."he kissed the back of my hand.

>>URUHA'S POV<<

I grabbed saga away from heechul for awhile.

"he's MINE! Go bother shinji."i hissed.

"but you are MINE first before you met HIM."he pointed at heechul."besides,do you really want me to go and shinji? Why? So you could him?"

"shut up. Don't act like we're in a relationship. Sure we have but that's it."i gave him one last glare."don't bother me again. Sakamoto."

"shima? Is everything ok?"heechul asked.

"yep. Saga is just about to go."i looked at saga.

"i was?"saga acted as if he was surprised."oh. Yeah. See you around heechul. Bye uru!"

"do you want to have some coffee?"i asked heechul as i neared him,he just nodded.