land

flames against the night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thalassa spent her night at Gaea’s house. Now, slowly waking up from terrible nightmares, she feels a feeling of urge growing inside her. All of her dreams indicated they’re going to fall for Nyx, but she can’t let that happen. Just the thought is scaring her now. And, of course, she can help herself when Sooyoung pops up in her mind. The blonde shakes her head, erasing the human’s existence.

She goes to the kitchen, searching for something to eat. She doesn’t really need to, but she wants. Her mind is running fast with too many informations for her to stay quiet. When she grabs a piece of bread, Jinsol’s next destination is Gaea’s bedroom. She knocks the door, knowing well the other goddess is already awake.

— Come in. — A voice says and Jinsol opens the door, entering the room. The goddess is sitting in the ground — literally the ground, because Haseul’s room has no floor. Everything is land and Jinsol thinks that she needs to buy a huge aquarium, or something like this.

— Morning. — Thalassa sits by the other woman’s side. — Wanna? — She asks indicating the peace of bread, mouth full of food. Gaea looks at her and shakes her head.

— No, I’m good. I’m glad you’re up, though. It’s time to show you who’s in our team. — As she says that, the land starts to move next to them. Slowly, it forms a figure of a goddess Thalassa already knows; in her divine state, Aphrodite looks even more beautiful. She has no clothes on, just a long light brown hair and really pale skin. Gaea does a movement with her hand and the land starts to move again, turning that figure into Aphrodite’s human form: Heejin.

— Well, she looks really innocent. Nobody would think she slept with half of our gods and goddesses. — Thalassa comments and Haseul lets out a chuckle. 

— Anyway, next one is Jungeun. I told you about her father, right? The girl is really — Haseul pauses and looks up to Jinsol — really good. 

The ground shakes a bit when more figures start to show up made by land; Jinsol can clearly see Jungeun’s image fighting hard against three giants. The goddess of the oceans raises her eyebrows, surprised.

— Giants? Not even minor gods can beat them normally. — She says, examining the demigod’s moves. She has two swords, but sometimes she would put them together and use it as a haladie; lighting surrounding its body, being released against her enemies. — Wow, that’s really cool.

— I know, right? The best part comes right now. — Haseul says excited and she doesn’t lie: Jungeun’s body is now on fire, her power and strength growing more and more. Jinsol can feel and she opens in awe.

— How the is she doing that? — Thalassa asks, turning her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter