[GIF Reaction/Imagine] Clingy SEVENTEEN (non-Idol AU)

IZ*ONE X SEVENTEEN [Oneshots, Reactions, Imagines, Etc]

Type: GIF Reaction, Imagine
Characters: IZ*ONE, SEVENTEEN (except S.coups)
Summary: How would IZ*ONE react to their partners/boyfriends' sudden clinginess?

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the gifs used below. All rights go to their respective owners.

All rights go to their respective owners

Eunbi & Jeonghan

"Did you have to do that? Jeez..."

Eunbi was on-call with her best friend for 1 hour straight and because of that, Jeonghan felt slightly ignored by the lack of attention from the young woman - especially when they were currently having a movie date in their shared apartment. And guess what he did? He decided to in between their conversations, occasionally calling out Eunbi for not focusing on the movie and ESPECIALLY on him. The friend eventually got the gist idea of what was happening and decided to continue their chat some other time. When the call ended, Eunbi was faced with a proud-looking smile from Jeonghan before he pulled her back to continue their movie date - not before putting away her phone 50 meters away from them, much to Eunbi's dismay.

ย 

Sakura & Wonwoo

"You just had to do that, don't you?"

Wonwoo was starting to get bored when Sakura was doing her gaming livestream for 5 hours straight. Because she was livestreaming at the moment, Wonwoo decided to bother her from the sideline just to gain her attention. Fortunately, the viewers couldn't see Wonwoo but for Sakura, she was having a hard time to focus on her game as the young man kept poking her for attention. Sakura decided to end the livestream because she needed to 'attend' to something.ย  Once the livestream was off, she just gave him a playful glare before the young man laughed and consoled her.

ย 

Hyewon & Jun

"*stares awkwardly*"

Hyewon was just chilling at her room at that time, listening to her music through her headphones when suddenly, Jun just burst into her room and clings to her out of nowhere. He began to whine about something but Hyewon was too surprised by the sudden intrusion to completely register what he was saying. When he asked if she was listening, all she did was give him an awkward stare before Jun began to whine even more and forced the young woman to pay attention to him, not letting her escape or run away. It was safe to say, her peaceful moment was completely ruined thanks to him.
ย 

Yena & Seungkwan

"Oh my god, what is wrong with you!?"

To say that Yena was surprised was an understatement, she was BEYOND surprised. The moment Seungkwan came home and just suddenly became clingy and lovey-dovey out of nowhere when usually he'd be all sassy, sarcastic and dramatic with her, she was horrified. She pressured the heck out of him to tell her why he was acting that way and it turns out that he felt like he never treated her like any proper boyfriend should be to their girlfriend. She was touched by his sincerity but she told him that she preferred the sassy and diva-ish boyfriend side of him. Seungkwan suddenly becomes too embarrassed to face her and Yena took that chance to act the same way he did earlier as payback. Chasing ensued around their apartment.
ย 

Chaeyeon & The8

"Are you flirting with me right now?"

As usual, Chaeyeon would cook breakfast for both her and Minghao as she always woke up earlier than the young man. But when she was about to wake him up, he didn't budge and he even dragged her back to the bed to sleep again. Of course, Chaeyeon resisted and urged him to wake up and have breakfast with her. And for the first time, he refused and even insisted that he just needed her by his side as he held on to one of her hands. That took her by surprise, in a pleasant way. Chaeyeon then teased the young man for behaving so cutely, which led Minghao to immediately reverted back to his old, cool self. But of course, Chaeyeon wasn't going to let it go that easily and Minghao had to put up with all the teasing he got from his girlfriend the entire day.

ย 

Chaewon & Joshua

"You could have just told me directly."

Joshua was known by many as the gentleman, boyfriend material. He never initiated intimate skinship without getting consent from his girlfriend. Which lead Chaewon to question why Joshua was suddenly acting all clingy with her on that day. He would hold her hand for no reason, hug her for no reason, and even so far give her a surprise kiss on the forehead. Chaewon then confronted her boyfriend directly to know why he was acting that way. He just simply said that he missed her a lot and wanted to shower her with his affections. But he said he'll stop doing so if she found it uncomfortable. As much as it caught her off guard, personally she didn't mind if he wanted to keep doing so. But ONLY in private.

ย 

Minju & Mingyu

"Okay, this is...nice?"

After 2 weeks of not meeting up, Minju finally had the time to visit her boyfriend ad spend some quality time with him. But what she wasn't expecting when she rang the doorbell, it was when Mingyu started acting more clingy than he used to. She would find it hard to even escape from his hug as he kept clinging to her, following her everywhere as she walked around his apartment. Eventually, Mingyu dragged the young woman to sit down and do nothing, just appreciating each other by their side as they initiated random talks about their life. Mingyu would also be extra generous with his affections which Minju was never good at facing it directly. She would try to hide but then Mingyu would poke fun at her and gave her more of his affections. Overall, the quality time that Minju expected was a success, nonetheless.

ย 

Nako & Woozi

"Ahh, why are you so cute!? ... No, you heard nothing."

Nako was watching a show all by herself because Woozi was still busy with his upcoming music project in his room. Like a caring girlfriend she is, she didn't want to disturb him and left him alone. But not long after that, Woozi showed up and make his way to her, plopping beside her without saying anything. Before Nako could even ask, Woozi laid his head on her lap and started mumbling something about how he needed his muse (which is Nako in this case) by his side, how he was seeking inspiration from her and other cute mumblings of his. It made Nako all giddy and happy, only to realize how embarrassing it was to hear all of those compliments coming out from him.

ย 

Hitomi & Hoshi

"Stupid Hoshi, making me worked out like this..."

Hitomi had never visited Hoshi in his dance studio. So, the moment when the young man saw her walking into his practice room, he was so excited and happy that he would constantly ask her if she wanted to join dancing with him. At first, she refused - not wanting to disturb his practice but Hoshi wasn't going to let her go that easily. So, Hoshi played a coupling song that he and Hitomi had once danced to it together and like it or not, Hitomi had no choice but to join her boyfriend by dancing to the song. She realized that throughout the dance, Hoshi was extra touchy and wouldn't stop taking the chance to get closer to her. Once the song ended, Hoshi finally admitted that he indeed used the dance as a chance to get to hold her. Hitomi would be so embarrassed that she darted out of the place as soon as possible, leaving behind a laughing Hoshi.

ย 

Yuri & DK

"Here we go again..."

It just so happened to be on that day, Yuri was feeling slightly down by trivial matters but she neither wants to talk about it nor forget about it. So DK decided to lift her spirits up and consoled her with everything that he could. One thing about DK was that he's already a clingy guy to begin with. So Yuri would often have to face his random acts of making her smile and laugh. He would hug her, pinch her cheeks, pat her head, make funny faces or gags and many more. It was definitely a rollercoaster moment but if there was one thing that she appreciated his way of consoling her, it was when he asked her to have a duet with him. They would sing their favourite ballad songs and sang together until Yuri finally felt better. But of course, DK wasn't going to stop there. After all, no one can stop the eccentric DK when he had just started.

ย 

Yujin & Dino

"Stop, this is weird..."

If there's one thing that she liked about Dino, it's how easily he got embarrassed by all the small affectionate acts she did to him, especially when she acted all clingy and cute at him. But who would have thought that Dino was planning to pay back at her in the same manner? The small meet-up turned awkward and embarrassing when Dino suddenly became all clingy with her. He wouldn't let her out of his sight, he wouldn't stop making cute poses and face and he most CERTAINLY wouldn't let her look away from him. Somehow, the young girl learned just how cringy it could be when one became too clingy and cute.

ย 

Wonyoung & Vernon

"Aww~! You're so cute when you're clingy like this!"

It was just a normal day for both of them as they went on a date on such a fine day. It was supposed to be a happy and fun day for both of them but Wonyoung couldn't help but noticed how Vernon was acting differently. He would occasionally pull her close to him at all times, not letting her stray away from him even for a couple of seconds - which was something that he'd never done publicly before. Wonyoung was confused but then she learned that the reason he did that was because he didn't like how other young men were looking at her. She would be so touched by his actions that she even commented that she doesn't mind if he keeps acting clingy that way all the time.

And there you go, the first reaction/imagine chapter between IZ*ONE and SEVENTEEN! Hopefully, I didn't mess up their personality or reactions! I'm trying to make them as close and realistic to their personality and behaviour as possible

And there you go, the first reaction/imagine chapter between IZ*ONE and SEVENTEEN! Hopefully, I didn't mess up their personality or reactions! I'm trying to make them as close and realistic to their personality and behaviour as possible. And yes, if you're wondering about S.coups, no, he's not in this chapter. SORRY!ย 

But don't worry, he will still be in this book. Just not in this kind of chapter. Huhuhu~

So, I hope you liked the chapter and don't forget to leave a vote~! And if you want to keep up-to-date with this book, make sure to put it in one of your libraries~!

Until then, see you!