The Hidden Red Roses

Black Rose Manor

 

[Chunji’s PoV]

I groaned as I opened my eyes and once again the light blinded me, making my eyes water, wow, this seemed kind of Déjà vu-ish, huh? I groaned, again this time it wasn’t from pain though, I actually felt quite at peace here. I sat up, wiping the sweat off my brow and looking around the room, not recognizing where I was at. I suddenly heard the door opened and jumped again, fearing that I was back in that blasted room seeing that it was Taecyeon walking in, however, I let out a sigh of relief as I saw that Junsu, two others, and Sunggyu walk in behind him…I looked at Sunggyu in confusion and the male smiled at me and sat on the edge of the bed, looking at me. Sending a telepathic message, Chunji, You’ve remembered that you are a demon, but it seems as though you’ve forgotten me being one too because of how long you were sealed.

“How are you feeling?” asked Sunggyu, concern shone brightly in his eyes and I knew that he truly was worried for me.

“I’m feeling better now…” I said my voice slightly hoarse from the strangling incident; I glanced around again, “Where are we?”

“We are in the Outskirts of the kingdom, we’re in a little dessert not far from the sea…We’re here because the Black Rose can’t sense us out here…” said Junsu, smiling widely at me, showing his perfectly straight, white teeth. I smiled back at him, feeling safe here.

“Chunji, you must be really confused right now, aren’t you?”

I nodded, “Where are the others? Where is L.Joe?”

“They are still in the Black Rose Manor…” said Sunggyu.

“Aren’t they going to come here since it’s so dangerous there?” I asked, looking at him, he shook his head.

“It’s too dangerous to bring them here…Chunji, you see, they are a diversion…”

“For what?” I asked, looking at the older demon in confusion.

“The grand scheme your father made and kept you and Jaehyo in the dark about…” said Junsu, “Chunji, they are going to draw the Black Rose followers to them and fight them outside the manor while you and those of us here will head towards the Black Rose capital and face the Council masters there…Meaning we’ll face the man who once imprisoned Taecyeon, Junho, Wooyoung, and my minds…We’ll have to face Myungsoo, Woohyun, and L.Joe’s fathers…”

I looked at them in shock, “In other words…I-I have to kill them?”

Junsu nodded.

“Why do I have to why not Jaehyo…” I asked, “Why did my dad choose me?”

“Because Chunji, you hold more powers within you than any other demon holds…”

“Why?” I asked, looking at Junsu, who looked at the ground, who was not able to look me in the eye anymore, “Why?”

“Chunji, in order to seal away a demon’s powers, the sealer has to transfer their powers into the person they are sealing…same goes for sealing a person’s memories…” said Junsu, “The seal is just temporary and once it breaks, it means that the person who was sealed body has become accustomed to the new amount of power…Chunji…one of those tasks weither it being sealing the power or memories, it usually only takes away half your powers, however, your father did both and gave you all his powers…”

I looked at him shocked, “He sealed away my memories and powers the morning of the day he was killed…Does that mean that he knew he was going to…”

Junsu nodded, “Yes…your father was a bright man who knew how the future would play out so he set traps, he made it so everyone but those of us here in this hidden village will be confused with the mix up of what is going on…He planned all of this well in advance of his death and he knew what would happen if he sealed both your memories and powers, so he did that…and look where it turned up, the place he wanted it to…Chunji, he had planned it all out, he had known what day he was going to die, so he decided that that would the day the second set of the plan will be set in motion…He decided that was the day he’d gather forces for the upcoming battle…”

I looked at him shocked, “So appa purposely set up a diversion?”

He nodded, “It’s the only way we could get into the Black Rose area is by setting a diversion and drawing their forces far, far away from their capitol…”

“So, I can’t go back there until after we invade the capitol, right?”

Sunggyu nodded, “It would be too dangerous for you to go out there and it’d be dangerous to all of us living out here when you come back…”

I sighed and nodded, “Alright…Despite how much I want to see L.Joe right now, I’ll sit here and wait patiently and train really hard!”

Sunggyu smiled and patted the top of my head, “Good…speaking of training, let’s go to the training grounds and begin lessons…”

“Alright, let’s go…” I said, smiling, following him towards the door, suddenly someone grabbed ahold of my wrist, I turned around to find out it was none other than Taecyeon, I trembled and he looked at me guiltily, letting go of me and looking at the ground, “Wh-What do you want Taecyeon?”

“I wanted to apologize for nearly strangling you…” whispered Taecyeon; I could tell he was feeling guilty, not only from his facial expression but the emotion filled waves coming from his brain.

 I smiled and looked at him, “Don’t worry about it, after, I know that you aren’t in the right state of mind…I know that he was controlling you…”

He smiled at me, “Thank you…Thank you for believing me…”

“You’re welcome; however, if you screw up once more, you’re going to be really sorry…” I said, and he nodded, still avoiding eye contact with me. I sighed, pouting a bit at that, “Seriously, everyone deserves a second chance and this is yours, so don’t screw it up, because there will be NO third chances…”

He nodded and smiled, bowing to me.

I then faced Woohyun, “Let’s go to the training grounds.”

He nodded, grabbing my wrist, “Let’s! Also, just going to warn you it’s going to be really hot outside of this building, after all we’re in the middle of a desert.”

I nodded, laughing, “I kind of figured that out…” 

 

Enjoy, there are like six/seven chapters left! Not edited, but it will be later. Anyway, once again, Enjoy the story!  Confused? Please ask questions!