Dead 2 Me

BLACKPINK - One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The event was over and BLACKPINK's staff had been clearing their dressing room of their things in a hurry. Everyone had been tired and they all wanted to get home as quickly as they can.

Chaeyoung was putting her jacket on as her Jisoo unnie and Lisa were calling out to her by the door to hurry.

"Ne." She said as she pulled her long hair to the back after she had put the jacket on. She sprinted past their manager oppa who was hauling a suitcase out of the room.

"Oppa, anyeong!" She joked as she tapped his shoulders.

"Let's see you get home without me." He said and chuckled.

Chaeyoung laughed knowing how their manager would be the one to drive them. She saw Jisoo and Lisa talking a just a few feet away and she half ran to catch up to them. She placed her arms on their shoulders as she caught up. Placing herself in the middle.

"The show was fun, right?" Jisoo unnie said.

"Ne, it was." Lisa said. "The intro was lit!"

Chaeyoung could just smile. Needless to say, her night was ruined thanks to a certain someone. It wasn't anything new. He always had tricks up his sleeves to get a reaction from her.

She would be stupid to react negatively knowing how that was what he wanted so she might as well act all unflustered.

They were nearing a corner when she noticed that her Jennie unnie.

"Where's Jennie unnie." She asked.

Jisoo was about to answer when they turned the corner and found who she was looking for. With the same person who had ruined her night.

They were in the middle of the hall, talking like old friends. They seemed comfortable with each other---- too comfortable if Chaeyoung were to be asked. She frowned at what she saw. Concern brewed at the pit of her stomach.

What is that doing with her unnie?

She was baffled and her frown grew as a result when Jennie giggled at what Jimin was saying and even held unto his arm for balance as she laughed her head back.

What in hell is going on? A side of her told her that she shouldn't be jealous. They've broken up already.

"We found who you're looking for Chaeyoungie." Jisoo said, seemingly confused at what to make of the scene in front of them. They have not seen or spoken to Jimin after his and Chaeyoung's break up last year.

Chaeyoung's heart was beating so fast she felt like she could choke on her breath. She was so focused on breathing properly to reign her temper in that she did not realize that Lisa was looking at her quizically. When she turned to her, she attempted to loosen her frown a bit and changed her expression to that of surprise.

"I didn't know they were close?" She mouthed to Lisa who still seemed taken aback. Whether from how she reacted or on what she saw between Jennie and Jimin, Chaeyoung wasn't sure. She breath a sigh of relief though when Lisa shrugged.

The two seemd very engrossed at what they were talking about that Jisoo had to clear for them to turn to them.

"Oh, you're here already." Jennie beamed. "Jimin oppa was kind enough to accompany me as I wait."

Oppa? She almost blurted out, one eyebrow raised. She eyed the man with unrestrained fury before she masked in as her Jennie unnie turned to them.

The smile he had never left his face even if she knew that he saw her expression that was meant for him alone.

"Blame this slow poke." Lisa said with a chuckle as she elbowed Chaeyoung.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung had to fake a laugh and God knows how much effort it took. There was a gap of awkward silence that Jennie had to step in.

"Allright, well, we're going." Jennie said as she turned to Jimin. "Thank you oppa for staying with me."

"The pleasure is all mine." He said as he smiled at her charmingly.

The hair on Chaeyoung's nape rose. She wanted to gag. The was putting in the charms for her Jennie unnie. Her heart sank. She knew he was very good at charming people.

She looked at Jennie who smiled back, seemingly disarmed.

Chaeyoung cursed him in her head. Jennie was dating someone else. How could he be hitting on another man's girl.

She glared at him when she realized that he was an through and through. What does he care about breaking somebody else's relationship. Her anger was brewing when she found Lisa's eyes on her again. Their maknae didn't say a word but her eyes were worried. She was thankful that Lisa turned towards Jimin and Jennie and said her goodbyes to Jimin.

More pleasantries were shared but none of it registered to her. Jisoo was saying something when they turned to her when she spoke.

"I'll check Manager oppa."

"Are you ok?" Jisoo asked when Chaeyoung looked flushed.

Chaeyoung could only nod.

"He should already be here but he isn't." She continued. "I'll see you in the car."

Before they could protest. Lisa grabbed Jennie and Jisoo by the arm and half dragged them to the parking area, leaving her with Jimin.

Her eyes followed them until they were out of earshot.

She eyed Jimin with contempt. "Leave my unnie alone." She said angrily. All her icy calm gone.

Jimin raised one eyebrow at her. "Jealous?"

"Jealous?" She repeated before breaking into a sarcastic laugh. "You seriously believed I still have feelings for you?"

It was the first time that they have exchanged words for so long. They both have been so busy to be that avoiding him  had been extremely easy.

Except this time, she cant.

It was her unnie he was after now. She would never let him hurt her as he had done to countless others. Herself included.

"You flatter yourself too much, Park Jimin-shi." She stared at him straight in the eyes and for a moment she found herself lost in them again. Just as she had years back. When they were happy.

This time there was a turmoil of emotion in them. None she could pin point as they came and left until there was none there.

"Do I?" Jimin said quietly. He took a few steps towards her. To keep the distance between them, Chaeyoung steps back when he does.

Her eyes widened when her back felt the strenght of concrete but she deriently held her head high. Not breaking the challenge in his eyes. Jimin raised his hand to the side of her head, trapping her.

"Didn't any of the girls you dated give you what you wanted?" She spat. "Looking for another target to play with, are you?"

The edge of Jimin's mouth curved to lopsided smirk. "They were boring." He said flatly. He held a few strands of her hair and played with it.

Chaeyoung scoffed and slapped his hand away. As a girl, she felt insulted for the other women he dated.

"You are such an ." She said angrily.

"A liar too, right? A good for nothing cheater?" He said. His tone dangereous as he leaned towards her a bit. "Tell me something you haven't said before, Rose-shi."

Chaeyoung refused to acknowledge the bitterness in his voice as he spoke. "You are a monster."

"People say you make your own monsters." Jimin scoffed. "Congratulations, Chaeyoungie, you did a good job with yours."

Chaeyoung gritted her teeth. "I dont know what you're talking about but leave my Jennie unnie from your womanizing ways. She doesn't deserve getting played by you." She continued. "None of us did."

She didn't know what made her say the last statement but it was out before she realized.

Jimin's breath seemed to have hitched and for a moment he seemed to debate what to respond to her when Chaeyoung took the opportunity from his confusion and tore herself from his trap and ran away.

She reached the parking space door, panting. She looked back to see if he followed her but he didn't. She gave herself five minutes to compose herself before she got inside their van. She did not want to answer questions in this state.

Her heart was in turmoil. And all she wanted to do was burst in tears but she shouldn't.

After calming herself, she walked towards their van and made an excuse that their manager was on his way. She sat in the far back as the other three girls were discussing what happened in the event. She pretended to sleep when their manager arrived an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter