Chapter six

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

..

 

 


"Here we are" Kyuhyun half shouted parking his car in the parking lot of the company that he was signed to for his modeling career.

 It is not a big company just a small building own by Heechul, the place feels like another home for Kyuhyun because Heechul's house is located at the second floor of the building and they are like family here, sometimes they will just chill out there with Heechul and his boyfriend Hangeng the Chinese guy that is always quiet.

Today Hyukjae will be coming around for his dance practice, Yesung and Ryeowook also have a recording session, him he just wants to chill out here today with his new friend and introduce him to them may be later Shindong will be so kind to invite them to his bar hopefully Kyuhyun thinks to himself exiting the car the same time with Siwon.

"are you sure it is okay for me to be here?" Siwon asked a little bit worried for Kyuhyun.

"Yes you are Siwon, and don't worry my friends here don't bite and if you are feeling uncomfortable just let me know I will take you home"

"I'm not a kid you know!" Siwon rolled his eyes at what Kyuhyun just said.

"I know. just saying, I'm the one that brought you here so I will be the one to take you back home. That's all" Kyuhyun said looking at him "well let's go" he turned around and lead the way.


When they entered inside the building they saw two girls that waved at Kyuhyun and Kyuhyun smiled back at them in response.

Kyuhyun open a door and enter gesturing for Siwon to follow. Siwon saw some guy there dancing behind a huge mirror that seem to cover half of the room, Siwon grimace  when they entered the room.  Kyuhyun went straight to the guy dancing and was talking to the him and seem to have forgotten about Siwon, Siwon spotted a chair just some feet beside him and sat down on it, looking at the room it is very big and then is like the other boy Kyuhyun was talking to is looking at him through the mirror, when Siwon saw him, he turned the other way. It is going to be a long day Siwon thought. 

 

"look who is here my favorite dongsang" Siwon saw a man talking and approaching Kyuhyun, the man is really pretty he thought, the man open his hands and welcome Kyuhyun in for a bone crushing hug is like they have not seen each other for a long time.

"kyu it has only been three days but I miss you like crazy around here" Heechul brought his hands down from the hug.

"me too Hyung, how have you been" Kyuhyun asked smiling.

"fine, except I'm missing my boyfriend already, he traveled to Hong Kong for a business trip and is likely not to come back soon so I'm sad" Heechul said pouting "I hate rich people!" he exclaimed. Kyuhyun laughed at that.

"But you are rich too" 

"I'm not that rich you know not like you, kangin, Donghae and the rest, talking about Donghae, have you seen him lately the boy is so busy and I'm worried about his health you know, is free to say that his adoptive parents are mean or that their golden son that they are so protective of him is maybe a jerk so Donghae will be covering his dirt for him every now and then, how pathetic. well let's talk about you how is your parents and how did the meeting go, tell me." Heechul smirked after finishing what seems to Siwon who is just sitting there hearing a total stranger insult him as a speech. 

"my parents are doing good and don't worry about Donghae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter