Chapter one

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

 

 

 

                                                         

                                                                                                                                           “ Have you ever met someone for the first time,                                                                                                                                  but in your heart you feel as if you’ve met them before?"

 

 

 

~♥~


"kyuhyuna you are going to be late on your first day"

"Mum first impression matters alot to me" kyuhyun answered his mum from his bedroom.

"I tell you mum kyuhyun will wear his best suit just to make the poor guy's fall for him instantly" yoora said smirking.

"will you please say something nice this morning yoora-ah" their mother said with a annoyed voice.

Kyuhyun came out from his bedroom smiling, satisfied with his clothes and his face.

"I'm ready Mum" kyuhyun announced approaching his mother ignoring the smug look on his sister's face.

"how do I look mum" kyuhyun ask his mother turning around.

"you look great sweetie" his mother smiled at her son adjusting his tie for him. "well off you go, you wouldn't want to keep your father and everyone waiting now, will you" 

"no mum" kyuhyun smiled pegging his mother's cheek and bidding her farewell.

Kyuhyun is the delightful and cheerful son of Mr and Mrs Cho, he lives with his family his parents and his elder sister yoora who he always pick fights with. His family is one of the wealthiest in the country, kyuhyun grew up never lacking anything in life. He's got wonderful friends that always have his back nomatter what, he is proudly gay and his parents are very supportive of everything decision he makes, he hangs out with his friends almost every night, he is a collage graduate so he wants to help his father run the family business together. Today his father asked him to come and meet him at the cho cooperation together they will be visiting the Choi's cooperation one of the most bigger cooperate in the country even bigger than theirs, the top five companies in the country will be holding a meeting there and everyone is to bring there heirs. Well according to his father Mr Choi never goes out for meeting's because of his son, well that's weird kyuhyun thought but let it slide, well he is going to give his best today.


 

♡~♡

Kyuhyun POV


My father wants me to greet everyone here this is ridiculous, how can this be possible and to think that I'm the worst dressed one here with all my effort damn 'kyuhyun mentally scold himself' okay kyuhyun you can do this, I mean how hard can this be bow down and shake their hands that's all.

"kyuhyuna" his father called.

Dad again I'm trying to prepare mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter