chapter four

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyukjae I will be going out with a friend today, wanna tag along" Kyuhyun ask his friend who is sitting opposite him on a sofa.

"I will love to tag along but knowing you, you will just ignore my presence" Hyukjae replied making a sad face.

"oh no, Hyukie he has this gorgeous friend with him and I am sure that they will come together. So what did you say coming or not"

"I know that you just want me to be your for today"

"well now don't say it like that. I just want you to come in case I got drunk I will need someone to drive me home, that's all Hyukjae Hyung"

"and now you call me Hyung tch" Hyukjae scoff.

"thank you Hyukie" kyuhyun said jumping around "I have to go and dress up you too Hyukie" he rushed to his bedroom.

Hyukjae just roll his eyes at him before standing up and going to his room too.

Lee Hyukjae and Cho kyuhyun have been friends since preschool and they grew up to love and tolerate each other, they have been sharing apartment for the past three years now, although kyuhyun loves to party and get his heart broken over and over again Hyukjae is always there to help him get back up to his feet. Hyukjae loves him unconditionally.

"So tell me more about your new friend or is it your new crush" Hyukjae asked when they are driving to where kyuhyun said that he will be meeting his friend or what ever.

"friend! Hyukie not my crush" kyuhyun corrected him pouting.

"you mean to say not yet your crush right" hyukjae smirked waiting for the younger's reply.

"whatever Hyukie" kyuhyun replied glancing a little at Hyukjae.

"I know what you are capable of that's why" 

"I'm not jumping into a relationship so soon and the guy looks like he is already in a relationship" Kyuhyun said mad at the idea that Siwon is in a relationship so drive faster.

"OK kyu, just slow down a bit we are not driving to hell or are we"

"I'm not going to die today Hyukie" 

Hyukjae just bust out laughing at how kyuhyun is so scared anytime he said something about dying, poor guy. 

 

                             .................


Siwon is sitting quietly in the back of the car looking at the view outside. The people, the houses the fancy cars the poor people that can't afford a transport fare. Everytime his Dr told him that narcolepsy is not a terminal illness but because most of the patients with the illness tend to loose their lives from lack of knowing when Cataplexy, sleep or dizziness will happen. some lost their lives when driving some get depressed and eventually die, some even when walking, so he thinks about his life everyday because to him the end is near or so he thinks and he can't live his life to the fullest because of s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter