Chapter Two

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


                                                                                                                                        "life is hard when we think that we can
                                                                                                                                          Make things better for ourselves, the 
                                                                                                                                           Insecurities that never live, grows 
                                                                                                                                            strong each day".

 

                                                                ❄❄❄❄

 

Siwon loves his life no matter what happens. He loves his family too, although his father's brothers are against him becoming the next CEO of his family co operation, his father always tells him to do his best and forget about others opinions. He is openly gay to his family and they are so supportive that it surprised him. He has been suffering from narcolepsy since when he was eleven years and recently insomnia, well life is worth living right. He has a friend that he loves with all of his heart he didn't know what he did in his past life to have a friend like Donghae, they practically grew up together Donghae is always there to help him he is like an angel, he was orphaned at a young age and his father took him in, Donghae is so protective of him sometimes they even sleep together on his bed even though he is grumpy and tired recently. He remembers when he was diagnosed it was Donghae that took him to the hospital everytime he feels so weak and tired, he learns to live with the illness but sometimes it gets tiring that he wants it to stop. 

Day to day living has become a problem for him, he is not allowed to go out alone and his relationship with Kangin is just not working out for the both of them because according to Kangin he is a burden that he didn't want to take care of. His Dr told him not to take things personal if not he will be depressed and he doesn't want that. Today he was invited to a get 'toknoweachother' meeting according to Cho Kyuhyun the son of Mr Cho. He has to admit that the boy is so over confident and proud and Siwon hate those type of people the most because he wants to be like them, he want to stand tall and proud, he usually didn't attend such gathering but the look kyuhyun gave him the other day is tempting and he wants to show the other boy that what so ever he is insinuating that he is wrong. He doesn't want to see Kangin so soon because he will just remind him of how weak he is but he is not going there to see him he will do his best to avoid him.

"ready" Donghae poked his head through the door of my office looking breath taking as always and smiling his signature smile rocking his blue suit perfectly.

"yes Hyung" I answered shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter