chapter five

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Jung Ajussi take us back to our apartment and call the Doctor please" Donghae told the driver what to do when he was sitting down next to Siwon, he brought Siwon's head up and rest it on his shoulders but Siwon flinch from the touch and instead of resting his head on Donghae  he brought his knees up and curled his hands around it putting his head on it still shivering, Donghae tells the driver to turn the heat on the car before coming closer to Siwon patting his hair, he saw Kyuhyun looking at him worriedly but he waved him off and gesture with his hands to call him he looks beside Kyuhyun and what he saw shook him is that Hyukjae, well that will have to wait for another day "Jung Ajussi please hurry, he is burning up and don't call the Doctor again I already texted him". "I'm cold Hyung" Siwon whispered Donghae just shift closer to him and wrapped his arms around him.

 


"Mr Park what's wrong with him". Donghae asked the Doctor when he was through with checking on Siwon and they are sitting down in the living room.

The Doctor sighed and check on his record before looking up at Donghae and smile that smile that Donghae hate the most from any Doctor because is either they want to tell you that you're dying or your love one is.

"he is fine, is just fever that's all" the Doctor said still with that crippy smile.

"I fear that he is not as fine as you think he is Doc" Donghae truly don't want to say this because he didn't want to believe it.

"why not" the Doctor asked furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I fear that his depression is coming back Mr park and I am scared" Donghae whispered the last part in tiny voice looking down at his feet "he thinks that he is a burden to us and that he is not good enough, and I don't know what to do that's why I suggested we stay here for the time being".

"that's good Donghae". ever since Siwon was diagnosed with narcolepsy Donghae and Mr Park grew closer because he do goes to the man when no one knows just for the man to give him some advice on how to take care of Siwon.

"I'm going to prescribe some anti depressants for him again but he has been on them before so I will reduce the dose ok." 

"OK Doc"

"has he been sleeping lately"

"no Doc, the insomnia is getting worse and the cataplexy is lasting more than three to four minutes, should I be worried" 

"uhm, no but I will look into it but for now keep an eye on him, he will be sleeping through the night because of the medication and tomorrow come to my office for the pills alright". 

"alright Doc, thank you so much" Donghae smile looking at the older man who is looking at him encouragingly.

"alright then you should rest too okay"

"thanks Doc" 

"I will see you tomorrow then" the Doctor stood up and Donghae see him to the door before turning and going to Siwon's bedroom because he will be sleeping there tonight to keep an eye on Siwon. He went to his room and change into his pyjamas before going to Siwon's room check-in on him and lying down on the couch next to the bed praying and hoping that tomorrow will not be like today for his friend.

The next day Donghae woke up to an empty bed he rushed out of the room just to see Siwon lying on the floor awkwardly eyes closed another episode this morning Donghae thought and went beside him,  he took one of the cushion pillow put it under Siwon's head and adjust his legs so that it looks like he is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter