chapter three

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The next time Siwon came back to his senses he is in the car with donghae sitting by his side looking worriedly at him.

"I told you that this was such a bad idea, but you insisted" Donghae said

"I'm sorry hyung" is all he has the strength to say 

"I love you Siwon and I hate seeing you like this please" Donghae pleaded with him.

"I'm sorry for causing problems for you Hyung". Siwon whispered gentle.

"what? Problems for me. Is you that I'm worried about and you didn't cause any problems for me alright"

Siwon nodded. Donghae can see that the boy is trying his best to show that he is okay but Donghae can see through all that facade.

"are you feeling okay Siwon" Donghae ask running his palms on his forehead.
"you are hot. I think you are coming down with a fever" Donghae said fishing his phone out of his pocket.

"no. I'm fine Hyung, just exhausted. Please don't call the Dr" Siwon whisper looking at the view outside the moving vehicle.

"who said anything about calling the Dr, I'm just texting your Dad tell him that we will be staying at your apartment for some few days" Donghae said operating his phone.

"okay" Siwon answered too tired to oblige.

                                                         

                         ********

 

That's weird kyuhyun thought, remembering Siwon's earlier breakdown 

"may be he is suffering from epilepsy or may be not". Kyuhyun thought out loud to no body in particular. Turning around on his bed, he still remembers how Siwon looks so vulnerable on the floor, is that why his father don't want him to go out of their company and Donghae told us that he is okay and gave me Siwon's number, Why has Donghae not talk about Siwon even once to him or their friends and Siwon called him his friend so definitely they are close, kyuhyun thought shrugging. Well I'm going to call you Mr Choi in the morning so for now I hope that you are really okay.

Morning came quickly to Kyuhyun's displeasure. He clearly is not a morning person that he is sure of. He stretch his arms around and sit up on his bed checking the time on his phone he sighed when he saw the time is almost time for work. He stood up from his bed and make his way to his bathroom twenty minutes later he is ready for work he checks himself on his mirror one last time before exiting his bedroom, he loves staying at his apartment just because of his sister, sometimes she is such a pain in the arse.

He makes it to the company early his father was surprised and glad at the same time. There are so many meetings scheduled for the day and he is not ready for it, his father said that some of the scheduled meeting is necessary because he gets to meet some of the company's important executive and that will be by 5 pm clearly his pla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter