Chapter 2

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook

“We don’t love anymore. What was all of it for?”

I sang as I was getting ready in the bathroom. It was eight in the morning and we were already late for the video shoot. It was hard to wake Yoongi hyung up from his sleep and besides nobody dared to wake him up. Jin had been lazy all morning not making breakfast so we still haven’t eaten yet. We were on a night out yesterday and that was the reason everyone slept over. I was the only one who actually didn’t drink and was sober enough to wake up, which was a first. I had no idea I was capable of waking up early and it came as a surprise for the other boys too. The problem was with waking the others up. That wasn’t an easy thing.

“Jungkook hurry up, I need to pee.” Hoseok hyung was knocking on the door for the third time and was complaying yet again. I laughed for myself and opened the door after I finished washing my hands. I felt bad making him wait for so long when I was busy looking at myself in the mirror.

“Sorry,” I said and gave him a bunny but smirky smile. He just laughed me off and walked into the bathroom, closing the door after himself. I shrugged my shoulders and danced down the stairs. “I need you giirl” I sang out loud and was met by two tired boys who looked at me as I was some kind of a ghost. I mean, it wasn’t always that they got to see this side of me and when they did, I swear to god, their expressions were the funniest ever. I drove a hand through my hair.

“How come that you are this fresh Jungkook? It doesn’t suit you.” My eyes landed on Jin Hyung and a playful smile played on my lips.

 

“Hyuuuuuuuuung, I am hungry!” I yelled and tried to hug him but he just pushed me away and complained. “Don’t yell! My ears hurt,” he said and covered his ears. I laughed and pushed his hands off, “just make some breakfast already, uh?”

It had always been fun teasing Jin and whenever I had the chance to, I would do it.

 

Jin hyung shook his head and stood up when he realized that I was going to give him my sad face expression. “Okay okay, just don’t do that,” he laughed and walked into the kitchen, whispering for himself, yet loud enough that I heard him saying, “and i’m still older than you rascal.”

I was left with an honors feeling.. Nobody could lose to this face of mine. I sat down next to Yoongi hyung and began to poke him on the side. I really didn’t know why I was being teasy today but all I knew was that I really liked Yoongi hyung’s face change whenever I poked him. “Hajima,” he muttered and pushed my hands off of him.

We were waiting for our managers to come out and pick us up before we could go to the studio. We had it rescheduled because we got late and I knew that Bang PD was really mad at us since he did anything to push the video shoot in between our already packed schedule.

 

“Breakfast is ready!”

 

I shaked Yoongi Hyung a little before I jumped up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen while humming to our new song. As soon as I stepped inside of the kitchen, I could smell food and I was so happy that we had someone like Jin hyung who could cook well. Imagine being hungry for two hours and go into a room filled with the smell of food. I brushed off my thoughts and placed myself on the chair next to Jin hyung. The other boys joined us in less than ten minutes and even Yoongi hyung seemed to be awake. He looked at me with a tired look, “you really had to poke me? Really?”

 

I nodded, giggling and started to eat. We didn’t really talk during breakfast, everyone seemed too busy stuffing themselves with food.


 

“Aaand, CUT!”

 

As soon as they said cut I fell down on the ground and breathed heavily. It was exhausting and warm which all of the boys agreed to because they all sat down after a bit. I took the water bottle that was being handed to me and drank it all. I choked a little and coughed.

“Easy boy, you are going to die at this rate,” I heard Namjoon hyung say with a grin. “Do you really think I would die from this? I’m Jeon Jungkook,” I stated and soon enough we all started to burst out in latter. Everyone seemed awaker and we had a lot of fun while filming which was one of the reasons why I loved spending my time with the boys.

“Good that you still have fun after being late this morning.”

 

Wait, was that? Now we are screwed, I thought for myself.

We all jumped at once and bowed as Bang PD walked in. He didn’t exactly look mad but he also didn’t look satisfied. “Would you like to tell me why you were late, exactly?” he asked and crossed his arms while looking at each one of us.

“We were practicing our dances and lost track of time. We are sorry,” Namjoon hyung explained and bowed again. Of course he wouldn’t tell the producer of BigHit that we couldn’t get up and the lack of sleep were the reason for us to sleep over. That would be suicide.

 

He nodded as if he was chewing what hyung had said but few seconds later, he laughed while shaking his head, “you couldn’t just tell me that you fell asleep after a night out and had to find the worst lie ever?”

 

I almost choked again and this time it was because of the words that came out of our producer. Nobody said anything and was just silent. “How d-” “How I knew? First of all, have you seen your eyes in the mirror? I mean, even a fan would be scared of you. Second and that’s why I came here, some paps caught pictures of you last night, entering the karaoke bar, so I had to make some phone calls to stop it from being leaked out.”

 

I couldn’t stop myself from smiling and even if our producer seemed cold, he was a good person and the fact that he didn’t scold us was even better. “But,” he started and his eyes landed on me, which made my heart beat faster. I rubbed my hands against each other and bit my lower lip. “as your punishment for being the reason why the paps took pictures, I want you to go to the other dance studio and practice your part of the dance for your comeback. You’ve improved a lot but I think it’s better for you to just focus than fooling around with these boys,” he pointed at the others and sent me a little smile, “deal?” I sighed with relief and agreed by nodding and tried to keep my smile from showing. I knew exactly what he meant when he said it was my fault. When we were about to enter the bar, I started to have conversations with some fans who showed up and that was when the paparazzis caught me.

When Bang PD left us, Jin hyung hit me on my shoulder, “you really got caught?”

I couldn’t hold it in anymore so I started to laugh really hard. So did the others. “Well, I think so,” I said in between my laughs.

“I will be going now,” I said, still laughing and took my stuff. My eyes landed on Jin, “What are you going to cook for dinner?” I asked teasingly and tried to run when he reached out to me with a grin, “You little.. you only think about eating, don’t you?” I sent him a finger heart and shrugged my shoulders, “If you don’t feed me, I won’t grow hyung.”

He shaked his head in disbelief and signaled me to go away by shaking his hand towards the door. “See you later,” I said and before heading out of the studio, I heard them say, “fighting!”

The spring weather hit my face with a calm breeze. My manager waited for me with the van and I hurried inside. I layed down on the seat and closed my eyes while thinking of our comeback. “Nae pi ttam nu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter