Chapter 7

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I would lie if I said that I didn't cry while writing this chapter. 

I'm so emotional these days and I think it's affecting my writing. It's so freaking emotional, so get prepared and take out your tissues. 

 

 

"They keep telling me not to save you, they keep saying I'm odd. This is the real me, this is the fake me. How would they know when I don't even know myself?" 

 

Lisa

A week. 

It's been a freaking week since I last talked to Jungkook. I haven't replied his messages nor his phone calls.

I couldn't. 

I just couldn't bring him into this mess and put him in danger. It was my fault to start with, why did I even get so close to him? 

Why did I let that stalker get to me? 

I sighed and turned to the other side of the bed, cuddling with my pillow and wishing everything to just disappear. 

Without knowing, I had let Jungkook into my life thoughtlessly. I hadn't even known him for so long and yet, he had become so meaningful to me, I even dragged him into this dangerous mess I've created. 

My phone vibrated and I unlocked it just to find another worried message from Jungkook. 

Jungkook

13 unread messages, 12:03pm

Read Ignore

I decided to read them and was met by multiple "are you okay" messages and how many times haven't I tried to text him? How many times have I not wanted to just call him? I couldn't because whenever I thought about it, I got a bunch of messages from my stalker, always with the same message. 

I can see you. Don't you try to fool me

I bit my lip and let out a groan before throwing my phone on the floor which just hit the door that opened the same second the device fell on the ground. A startled Chaeng came in and looked down, then at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "What sin has your phone done since you are breaking it?" She asked and took my phone up, showed me the damaged screen and sighed. "Lisa, are you going to tell us what happened last week? You've been odd and it doesn't go unnoticed just so you know. We just don't want to pressure you." 

As she made her way towards me, the other girls soon walked in and jumped into my bed. "Lisaaayaaa, tell us what's going on.. I thought we told each other everything," Jisoo said and hugged me, followed by the others. 

"I.. I can't breathe," I managed to let out and gasped for air. They removed themselves from me. 

"I'm fine girls, I just have a lot to think about. You don't need to w-" "Don't you dare to say that, pabo. We are friends and friends worry, so just spill out the freaking issue," Jennie said, sending me a telling look. 

"Jenn-" "No unnie, she is always doing this. She thinks that her being distant and hiding everything from us will worry us less. That's bull and you know it," she said and looked at Jisoo then me. 

I sat up in my bed and looked at her, my eyes getting teary and I tried to stop myself from sobbing. "I'm sorry," I whispered and hid my face in my palms while continuously sobbing. I soon felt a pair of arms around me, hugging me tight. 

"Lisa, you are the maknae of our group. How are we going to help you if you don't tell us anything?" 

I nodded and just wrapped my arms around Jisoo unnie. "Is it about a boy?" 

My eyes wandered from one girl to another. I knew that my members tried to take care of me but this thing could get really messy if they got involved. 

That's when I decided to lie to them, as always but this time it was different. This time I would do anything to stop their questions about my well-being, cause I knew that it would lead me to tell them the truth. 

That couldn't happen. 

"Yes," I replied and wiped away my tears, pushing myself away from Jisoo, a bit harshly, "and I know that I worry you guys too much but can't you just leave me alone with this? I can't tell you everything and I don't want to. It's my problem and my decision to make. Won't you understand? You can't help me with everything." 

Good Lisa, just keep hurting them. 

But if not me, then it would be him. 

Jisoo quickly removed herself from my bed and looked at me with a decent look. I could see the sadness breaking through the supporting look and made her smile disappear. My eyes went to Chaeng who looked surprised but disappointed. 

Jennie on the other hand had the most surprising reaction cause her eyes filled with tears and shook her head. "So you want to do this alone?" she asked and pointed a finger at me, "do you know what we've been through this year because you wanted to do this ALONE?!" she yelled while tears dripping from her eyes, making her cheeks wet. 

"I never knew you were so selfish, just thinking of yourself. If you really want to do this alone, then why the hell are you in this group?" 

"Unnie.." Chaeng muttered and put a hand on Jennie's shoulders but she pushed it away. Jennie wiped away her tears and sent me a look that made me tightened my hold on the blanket. 

I breathed out heavily as tears kept running down my cheeks. "Then I guess I'm not supposed to be in it." 

After I said that, I stepped out of my bed and made my way to the door but was stopped by Jennie who pulled me back and made me triple so I almost fell down. 

"Why Lisa? Aren't we enough for you? Good for you? Don't we care about you?" she half whispered and changed the look in her eyes.. it seemed.. hurting. 

I hated myself for being like this. 

"I-" "Do we treat you badly? Or are you just tired of us?" 

I clenched my fist as Jen took a step towards me, making me uncomfortable with myself. 

The way she looked at me and her words. My heart ached and I would lie if I said that I didn't regret what I said. 

I shouldn't have let some crazy man ruin my friendship. 

But I had started it. No way back. 

"Is it since last year you've felt like this? Haven't you reached your goal yet? I guess it is what they say A leopard cannot change its spots. It's in your inner nature. You wanted fame, all right. Get your fame but i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter