Chapter 1

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

I woke up to rays of sun hitting the side of my face indicating that morning has come.

 I slightly moved, turning my body sideways as i try to grab the closest pillow but finding something rather odd instead. I opened one eye to find none other than Chae unnie sitting on my bed smirking at me.

“What?” i asked with a husky morning voice. “Ohhh nothing…” she said teasingly. I rolled my eyes as i sat up.

Knowing Chae something rather amusing must have happened. “Seriously what is it?” I asked annoyed at her silent treatment. “Nothing…..” She almost burst out laughing while reaching her hand up to . I rolled my eyes again as i moved of the bed and headed straight to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me letting out a sign. I turned and found a hideous sight staring right back at me in the mirror.

“Chaaaaaaeeeyounngg!!”  I screamed in frustration looking at the markings on my face. Drawings of bears, circles and a mustache. I swung the door open to find her already fleeing the room in a hurry. “I swear to god Park Chaeyoung i am about to whoop your and i don't care if you're older!”

I screamed running out of my room and into the living room my hands clenched together. I saw Jisoo unnie standing in the kitchen making breakfast while humming to the radio. I looked around trying to find my pray but without luck.

The emptiness in the living room tells me she is long gone. “Where is Chae?” i asked Jisoo with an annoyed tone. “I think she we…” she looked up shocked almost dropping the food. She slowly put the pan down and burst out laughing as soon she lets go.

Holding her stomach as she couldn't breathe properly trying to gasp for air. “It’s not funny!” i protested stomping my foot on the floor like a little kid. I my heel and headed inside my room to try and get the drawings off my face. “I swear she will be the death of me…” i whispered under my breath.

When i finally got the drawings off my face i decided to get dressed for my schedule. Today i had a photoshoot with Vogue Korea and i knew i couldn’t go looking like a dead body. I put a dress in the color salmon over my head as it slowly moves down my body in lose movements.

It stops just above my knees but something is missing. The dress hangs loosely down my body but I can’t help but wonder if something is missing. “You should pair that with a belt” I turn around to find Jennie unnie leaning against the door frame. “Ahhh I see” I said as I reach out for the drawer with accessories. “You should go with black” Jennie says as she moves towards my bed.

I nod as i take her fashion advice, besides Jennie is known as the fashionista in the group. I would be dumb not to take her advice. I tighten the black belt around my waist and turn towards Jennie who is now sitting on my bed nodding in aprovement. “Thanks unnie” I smile towards her. “I heard you got a makeover this morning” she said smirking my direation.

My smile slowly disappeared and turned to a frown. “That girl… I don’t even know what got into her..” i said while shaking my head. “I heard you borrowed her stuff without asking” Jennie said with an eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter