Chapter 5

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa

 

 

"You told him what?!" "Shh, calm down," I put a hand on Bammie's mouth and my eyes were wide open. "Do you want the girls to hear it?" I stated and sighed before removing my hand. 

"Lisa, are you insane? You haven't even told the girls about it and you told Jungkook?" He asked and raised an eyebrow, "are you guys dating?" 

My eyes got bigger and I hit him on the shoulder. "Are you stupid? I don't even know the guy." "That's what I'm saying. You don't know him and you told him everything?" 

He was right. I didn't know why I did that either. Something about the way he talked to me made me want to tell him and trust him. To be honest, it was relieving to let it out and cry even though it was embarrassing to show my emotions in front of someone like Jungkook, a worldwide idol. 

"You are right. I don't know why I did that either. Do you think he will tell anyone?" I asked and looked at Bammie with teary eyes. I was so sensible these days and it all began that night. It had been a week now and I hadn't heard of my stalker which scared the hell out of me. What was he planning? 

"Ani," Bambam said and hugged me tight, "I trust Jungkook. He is a good guy." I buried my head in his chest and sobbed. "I was on my way to tell the girls about it that night. What if I did and he found out about it? I'm so scared, I can't let anything happen to them" I whispered. Bambam caressed my back and I could hear him sigh in annoyance. "That son of a..." he said and kept caressing my back while cursing. I stopped crying and wiped away my tears. I hit him on the lap and moved away from him. "Don't swear" I said and sighed. He just gave me a smile. 

"Don't you have practice?" I asked and raised an eyebrow which made Bambam jump up. "Oh ," he said and took his phone, "I'm late. See you later and don't think about it, we'll find a way" he explained and hugged me shortly. He walked out of the room and I was alone yet again. 

I leaned back on my bed and closed my eyes, wiping the last tears away from my cheek. Then I, strangely, thought about Jungkook and weirdly I began to smile even though I, a few seconds ago, had cried. 

His words stuck in my mind. "I can listen so you won't have to hide it inside. It helps to let it out and even if you don't know me, I can assure you that I will keep it a secret for the rest of my life." 

It warmed me inside to know that I, even if we didn't know each other, had someone to talk to, other than Bammie. 

"Liiiiisaaaaaa!" 

I was so startled that I put my hand on my chest and looked up when Jennie walked in with an annoyed expression on her face. "You startled me!" I said and sighed heavily when she just hit me on my head. "Unnie!" 

"I have called you twenty times, you idiot" she said and raised an eyebrow, "what were you thinking about since you didn't hear me and were smiling for yourself. Perhaps.." She smirked and crossed her arms, "Are you and Bambam dating?" 

My eyes went wide open and I shook my head "Huh? You know that we are friends. Gosh... He is like my brother. Eww..." I said and grimaced. She then laughed and sat beside me "I was just kidding. But you know what? I think everyone suspects you as a couple, just saying." 

I just shrugged my shoulders. "We are not." 

She just nodded and sat down beside me. I could see her wanting to say something but she held it in which made me think that it might have something to do with that night. 

"Unni-" "Have you thanked Jungkook?" she interrupted and sent me a little smile. I think she knew that I didn't want to talk about it. 

I hated to hurt them like this.

To hide something from them.

And I was so grateful that I had them by my side. 

"Yes," I said and smiled back, "I just bought some sweets." 

"Jisoo told me that she talked to Taehyung-ssi and he said that Jungkook was being selfish, buying his own favorite chocolate cupcakes but little did he know that you were the one to buy them," she said smirking and sending me a wink. 

I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "I have no idea what you're talking about. How would I know that it was his favorite ones?" 

"Oh spare me the bull," she responded and it made me furrow my brows. "Huh?" "You like him," she just replied and stood up. 

Then she left.

Huh? 

My phone vibrated and I took it.

How are you? - JK

 

My heart beat faster just by reading it. Lisa, stop yourself. 

If your heart is beating like crazy while reading a message, would it explode when you actually face him? 

I questioned myself if I did something wrong by telling Jungkook about my stalker but when I did, he made me think otherwise. 

He had been messaging me every now and then since our talk.. 

But then I thought..

What if the stalker finds out? Would he be in danger? 

I'm fine thank you. What about you? 

When I pressed send, I stood up from my bed and made my way to the living room where the girls were sitting. I put my phone in my back pocket. 

"Hey girl, I heard you and the Golden Maknae have a special relationship," Chae said and sent me a wide smile. I sighed and then we started to bicker. 

Of course. 

I ran after Chae who tried to escape from me. "Ya, Chaaeeeeng!" I shouted while trying to reach her but that girl knew how to run. 

The other girls just laughed at us and disappeared into the ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter