Chapter 3

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Lisa’s POV

“Lisa!” I heard the voice yell inside my mind. “Who?” I looked around but there was only darkness surrounding me. “Lisa!” I kept turning around but to my demise there was only darkness and emptiness. The voice kept ringing in my head. It gave me comfort and assuring me that everything was alright. I relaxed my heavy breathing and closed my eyes feeling the warmth surrounding me. “Hmmm” I slowly opened my eyes adjusting to the light in the room. I looked around the room and noticed that I was back home.

“Oh you’re awake?” I turned towards the sound and found Jennie unnie laying beside me while holding my hand. “Yah! Lisa how could you make us worry like that?” I heard her say while tears started to form in her eyes. “Last night… What happened?” she asked worried. I sat up in the bed trying to recall what happened. The ally, the voice and that man. It all came rushing back in an instant and before I knew it tears were falling like a waterfall on my cheeks. I tried to wipe them off but they wouldn't stop. “Hey don’t cry… It’s okay, you’re safe” Jennie unnie pulled me in a hug and caressed my hair trying to calm me but my sobs only grew louder. If she only knew…

 

A little time went by before i calmed down. Now all three girls were sitting beside me in the bed trying to calm me down. “You know you can tell us anything right?” Chae unnie said holding my hand. I looked up and could tell she cried because of her puffy eyes. “Unnie…” I didn't know what to tell them. That I have been stalked for almost 10 months? Or that i get threats from the same person, pictures of me tanken in my own home and that i can’t tell anybody about it. For if i do he will hurt them. He will use them to get to me. I looked at Chae unni “It’s alright, I’m fine.” I said with a smile reassuring her not to worry about me.

“Don’t lie. We know you’re not fine!” Jisoo unni stood up and crossed her arms reading me like an open book. “We know you too well Lalisa Manoban. You can’t hide it. You haven’t been your usual self lately” it’s true, it is hard to hide anything in this group since we have known each other for a long time. “Okay… Let’s all leave her alone, arasso?” Jennie unnie said while moving off the bed giving me a reassuring smile. “Alright, well if you need anything you know where to find us” Chae unni said while dragging Jisso unnie with her out of the room. I looked at the door as it slowly closed behind them.

I let out a sign when the sound of the door closed. “I wish I could tell you…” I whispered under my breath as i moved my arms around my knees pulling them into a hug. I sat there staring at the wall with decorated photos of blinks and the members. I smiled faintly while looking at the photos. It gave me strength to know that somebody had my back while I am suffering. I have to be strong for their sake. I have got to hold on. I stepped down from the bed and headed towards the wall. I glanced at all the pictures and noticed a picture of me and blinks at a concert in Seoul. It was one week ago and i still couldn't get rid off the feeling. The feeling of fans cheering you on and supporting you filled me up slowly as i try to recall the moment with eyes closed.

I let out a sign and turned towards the bathroom to wash my face. I looked in the mirror as I dried my face. I can do this! I went out of the bathroom and into the living room. The girls were getting ready to go to practice. “Are you feeling better?” Jisoo asked me with a smile. “Deee… Hmm I… I’m sorry that i made you worry but I’m fine now” I smiled while giving trumps up. “Fine but you owe somebody a thank you for bringing you home last night” Jisoo unnie said while smirking. “Ohh right. How did you find me?” She raised an eyebrow and her smirk grew bigger. ”Ohh we didn’t find you. Jungkook did.” Wait what? “Jungkook oppa from Running Man?” That explains how he was able to bring me home, since he is strong and muscular. “Ani pabo! Jungkook from Bangtan” she said while faceplaming herself.

“What! How? Why?” I said shocked at the news. I mean what? Junkook from Bangtan.. “He found you on his way home in an alley and took you home” He what now? No, i mean. What? I… “Anyways… You have to thank him” I looked confused at Jisoo “How? I don’t know him and I don’t have his number” I said shrugging my shoulders. “Well Taehyung-ssi said they will be practicing all day, so why don’t you drop by?” I opened my mouth in shock. I mean showing up at their practice is just too much but I have to thank him. “I guess I have no choice” I answered and then her smirk reached all the way to her eyes. Although I found it weird that she smiled like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter