Chapter 8

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heeeey

Okay so I know that I am the baddest person ever. I am so sorry for not publishing earlier but I'm kinda going through depressive days so it's hard for me to write but I'll try my best. 

This chapter might not be so enjoyable but I still hope you enjoy some of it. Loves xx

JK 

I watched as Bambam sat down on the couch with his attention towards the phone, I was pissed off. "What do you mean she doesn't want to talk to me?" I asked and shook my head in disbelief, "she wouldn't do that. Something must have happ-" 

"Jungkook, please just leave it alone. She doesn't want to and that's how it's going to happen." 

I sighed and looked around, trying to find something that would calm me down. I started massaging my temple. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. 

"Will you at least tell my why?" I asked Bambam and sat down also with my eyes on my friend who was telling me and I had no idea where it came from. 

Lisa would never stop talking to me.. unless something had happened. Which she promised to tell me if it happened, so how come, that she did this? 

"She is just tired Jungkook. Do you know how many good male friends she has ? Let me see.. two or three max. I have known her since she was a child and if she does this, it's best to just follow." He now looked at me and I swear I could see something hidden behind. 

"She promised me that she would share it with me. What could the problem be since it is me that she doesn't want to talk to," I replied and bit my lip. To be honest, I've been waiting for her message since.. a couple of weeks now. "If you don't tell me, I'll ask her bandmates." 

Bambam let out a sigh and shook her head. "Jungkook, she is not in good terms with them, they have their own problems. Maybe you should just listen to me mate and leave her alone." 

The thing that surprised me the most was Bambams behavior. He wouldn't usually be so serious. Something's wrong. 

"Okay," I said after hesitating. It wasn't okay and I would find out what happened but I found out that Bambam wouldn't be of any help.

"Let's play," I then said and as soon as it came out of my mouth Bambam jumped up and was heading towards the playroom which made me laugh. At least I could have some fun before digging into something I wasn't sure actually existed. Maybe she just realized that.. 

Just admit that you want her to talk to you 

I shrugged off the voice inside my head and followed my Thai friend, ready to beat him in Fortnite.

It was near midnight and I stood behind the wall that lead to the Blackpink dorm. Bambam had just left but he before he disappeared out of the door, he made sure to look back and mumbled those exact words I knew he would say, "Don't contact her, leave her alone if that's what she wants." 

As much as I wanted to do as he told me, I couldn't just turn my back to this. My heart went from wild to crazy and every step I took was pain in itself. 

The men who guarded the place were half asleep and I luckily found myself inside before I got caught. 

When I made it into the elevator, I pressed the button for their floor. At least I had brought her home once so I knew where to go. 

While waiting to arrive I took my phone out and decided to send Lisa a message. 

I'm outside your dorm door. Let's talk please. 

Just as I sent it, the doors opened and I took small steps towards the door, now hearing my heartbeat exploding in my chest. Just then, the door opened and a confused Lisa came out. 

"What are you doing here?" she asked and furrowed her eyebrows while closing the door behind her. 

I took a step forward and let my eyes meet hers with a concerned look. "Bambam told me...something. I wasn't sure if he was saying the truth, so I want-" "He is right. I don't want to talk to you anymore," she cut me off and avoided my gaze. 

She was lying and it made me so angry. I furrowed my brows and shook my head. "I don't believe you," I said, trying not to sound that mad but it was hard. 

"You don't have to but it's the truth," she said, still avoiding my eyes. I could feel how nervous she was, how she wanted to make me believe that she actually didn't want to talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter