CHAPTER FIVE

UNWRITTEN

Seo Estate

 

Mrs Kim and Madaam Seo are having their break after doing yoga.

 

Madaam: I have heard that Dr Choi decided to implement new curriculum this year.

Mrs Kim: Yes madam the mandatory extra-curricular and the pre-evaluation. If you are worrying about Juhyun don’t be; she is smarter than Taeyeon.

Madaam: who says I am worried about my genius granddaughter, I am confident in her capability. But I am very concern about her social skills. Have you seen her talk to anyone other than the people in this house hold? I am afraid that she would not learn to identify who are the people that she should trust and defend herself from those who want to take advantage of her.

Mrs Kim: Don’t worry about that Madaam I asked my twins to look after her. Also, maybe joining a club will help break that hard shell of hers.

Madaam: Thanks and I hope you are right Yejin. What about you aren’t you worried for the twins?

Mrs Kim: Taeyeon I don’t have any problem she is in good hand, but Hyoyeon?

Madaam: HAHA! That little rascal has her own special ability and charm, she may not be on the same track as Taeyeon but she is very talented so don’t worry.

 

Mrs Kim received a phone call from her husband informing her that he and the chairman has arrived.

 

Mrs Kim: Madaam, master Seo has returned from the meeting (Madaam Seo seems to be in deep thought.) Madaam?

Madaam: did you say something Yejin?

 Mrs Kim: Master has arrived. Is there another thing that is bothering you?

Madaam: Give me your most honest answer. Do you think we confined her little bit too long?

(Mastet and Mr Kim enters the room)

Master Seo: Of course not! Don’t worry too much about her she is a big kid. She even makes the twins look like they’re in the fifth grade. Jongkook please ask Mrs Field to make me coffee.

Madaam: (Sigh) how was the meeting?

Mr Kim: It was…

Master: Those ing parasites! I’m still alive!

Mrs Kim: is it the inheritance issue master?

Master: My nephews are really something. They’re a more pain in the than my brother. And don’t get me started on the other members of the board, why did I make my company public? It just gives me headache.

Madaam: If you just introduce Juhyun to them your wolves of a relative will stop bothering you about the inheritance.

Mr Kim: I doubt that madaam, I think it will only make them more aggressive.

Master: It’s not yet the right time but I do think I already need to prepare. Jongkook call Atty. Hwang tell him I will need to start my last will.

Mr Kim: What?! No!! Are you sick?? You can’t leave us master. (he then hugged master Seo)

Pak!

Master: Idiot! I am not sick! I just need to prepare.

Mrs Kim: I am sorry about jongkook master. Yah you heard him call atty. Hwang!

Madaam: if that’s the case give me half of yours.

Master: Why!? You have your own money!

Madaam: Because I am your loving wife. Yejin, I will also create my last will.

 

 

 

 

Short update