CHAPTER THREE

UNWRITTEN

Chapter Three

 

The school is actually an all-girls private institution situated in the top of a hill. The student body mostly compose of daughters from prestige families and high ranking employees. It is directly under the supervision of the Seo foundation and its current head master, Dr Choi Siwon. 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

For this year Me, Tiffany and Sunny are in the same class. Yuri is also our classmates. Right now she is sitting beside me while watching some football video. We both manage to be in the same class since God knows when but I am very thankful for this dummy; she help me a lot during my dark years.

 

Tiffany was roaming around the classroom chatting with all of the people that she knows. My sister is a born socialite if you will check her social media her followers are huge it’s as if she is a celebrity or something. Well, technically she is blogger and I on the other hand benefits from her because she features my beautiful creation. Fashion is very important to me it makes me happy and it is one of the reason why we both see the light and learn to accept our situation and each other.

 

I saw Yuri staring at Tiffany.

Yuri: What did that do to you? (I saw that Tiff has a bump in her forehead)

Jessica: Tiff? Actually it was my fault; we almost crashed earlier.

Sunny: Again?! Stop driving!! Let Tiffany or Krystal drive!

(If you ask why, I already crash for like 5 times that’s why they act like it’s a sin if I drive. I am really getting better the last two crash the car was only scratched.)

 

Hyoyeon came in and did a high-five with Yuri. She is a very good friend of her also we hangout. I really like her unlike her evil twin sister.

 

Hyoyeon: You and my sister are really meant to crush each other. (She sits at Yuri’s back)

Sunny: Where is Tae?

Hyoyeon: Where is Tae?? Why are you here?? Don’t you guys have a meeting?

Sunny: Holy ! (She dashes out of the classroom)

Hyoyeon: So lovebirds, how was your summer?

(Me and Yuri are just friends why do people assume that were together?)

Yuri: Shut up Hyo, Anyway are you going to try-out for the team this year?

Hyoyeon: Nah, I told you I prefer dancing than playing. Besides I am the cheerleader this year so I won’t have time to join other team. What about you Jess, do you already have a club in mind.

Jessica: Hmm I don’t have anything in mind. Let me see. Hey Tiff!!

(She approaches us and sat in front of me)

Tiffany: Hi Guys, Good morning!

Yuri: not good anymore (she mumbles)

Jessica: Do you already have a club in mind this year?

Tiffany: Club??? We don’t have one last year and I don’t see any club that interest me so why bother.

Yuri: Stupid! You are the school’s meddler and you don’t know the new policy; for this year everyone is required to have an extra-curricular activity.

Tiffany: Who you calling stupid? Jess what’s the problem of your GF; so grumpy?

Yuri: Aish! She is not my girlfriend!

 (These guys are so annoying)

Jessica: Yah! You guys are bothersome, let’s just talk about this later I want to sleep.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I am the student council president. How did I get this job?

Well I will thank Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang for that. You see when they were having their sibling rivalry and issues; both decided to ran for office and end their spat once and for all. Me, being Tiffany’s good friend decided to run as her vice president (against my own will) and it didn’t turn out according to their plan. They were both disqualified due to some circumstances; leaving me and sooyoung as the automatic candidate for president. I won and so became the president with her being the default vice because Sunny just want to be the Secretary.

 

Taeyeon: Where the hell is that dwarf!!!!!

Sooyoung: Chill pres she will be here.

(In cue the door opened, I was about to say something when)

Sunny: I know, I know! I am sorry I forgot. What is the meeting for?

Sooyoung: Seriously, you are the secretary and you don’t know?

Head Master: Stop arguing, let’s just start the meeting.

Taeyeon: As announce, every student must join at least one club, organization or team this year. The problem is there is no enough capacity for the existing club to cater the whole student body.

Sunny: So basically we need to allow creation of new club as well as to check if we can expand the capacity of the existing.

Head master: That is the idea. But I want to make sure that all of the newly established club will not break any school policy and rules.

Sooyoung: Then we need to announce that we will have open applications for new clubs and have meeting with the existing.

Taeyeon: Yes, our timeline with the announcement will be by Wed and then we will open the table by Monday. The registration period and the meeting with the existing club must be finished by wed next next week.

(The bell ring)

Head Master: Let’s finish here you can continue with the planning later. You’re advisers will have some important announcement.

All: Okay Sir.

Head master: Meeting adjourn (we left the room)

 

Taeyeon: Sooyoung wait up!

Sooyoung: Wassup pres?

Taeyeon: You’re in 2B right? (She nodded.) Can you do me a favour, Seo Juhyun is also in your class could you please check on her? She is really not good with people.

Sooyoung: sure pres I know her the one with the glasses. Why is she someone special?

Taeyeon: You can say that.